ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "I'm too old for that s*it..."

The one I hate is "have a good one" especially when someone in a service capacity uses it. What's wrong with have a nice day? Or thank you for shopping with us?

I also hate the term 24/7 or worse, 24 by 7.

Agree 100%.

It's NEVER "have a good two" or "have a good three".

It's not very often but love it when someone will say "nice to see you" or "thanks for coming in".....or almost anything but the "have a good one".

Got the double "have a good one" a few nights ago at a local place, first from the waiter as I left and then from the hostess as I said good night to her on the way out.

Makes me more and more C R A Z Y !

Agree 100%.

It's not very often but love it when someone will say "nice to see you" or "thanks for coming in".....or almost anything but the "have a good one".

Got the double "have a good one" a few nights ago at a local place, first from the waiter as I left and then from the hostess as I said good night to her on the way out.

Just once when they say have a good one I want to say "I have a good one, I just need a longer one".

Agree 100%.

Or "Did you find everything you were looking for?". I like saying "No" once in awhile just to screw with them. They seem to think these customer service questions - 'Good morning' and 'have a good day' deserve responses. How about this? I don't want to respond. I don't want to talk to anybody. Leave me alone. High end hotels (not that I've used them that often - I don't see the value) are a pain in the ass. I avoid the front desk so I don't have to listen to the barage of niceties directed at guests. STFU.

Reactions: crayfish67
We/he/she/whatever have an "issue(s)". Issue(s)? WTF!

There's a problem(s). Issue(s) my ass.

Or "Did you find everything you were looking for?". I like saying "No" once in awhile just to screw with them. They seem to think these customer service questions - 'Good morning' and 'have a good day' deserve responses. How about this? I don't want to respond. I don't want to talk to anybody. Leave me alone. High end hotels (not that I've used them that often - I don't see the value) are a pain in the ass. I avoid the front desk so I don't have to listen to the barage of niceties directed at guests. STFU.
High end hotels, please. I can get my own ice. I hate having to call room service, waiting for their ass, and finally they bring a little bucket!! And I have to tip their ass?? Please let me get my own

Reactions: artsandletters
Just found out that it looks like the Justin Bieber bought Celine Dion's house on Jupiter Island after a $33.5 Million discount.

3-Celine-Dion-Residence-215-S-Beach-Rd-Jupiter-Island-Florida-3.jpg

I'm too old for the Biebs living in town.

A lot of pussy cats will follow. I think you are in a good position. He might need someone to trim 'bushes' with synthetic stuff from time-to-time.

People who:
A) Let their dogs off their leash when they are in public
B) Tell me "Oh, he won't bite. He's just a big softy!"

I don't like dogs. Keep them on their leashes like the law says. And my standard of tolerating your dog doesn't start at getting mauled by your dog. I don't want it licking me, jumping up on me, approaching me. And you don't know if it will bite me or not. It's a f'n dog.

People who:
A) Let their dogs off their leash when they are in public
B) Tell me "Oh, he won't bite. He's just a big softy!"

I don't like dogs. Keep them on their leashes like the law says. And my standard of tolerating your dog doesn't start at getting mauled by your dog. I don't want it licking me, jumping up on me, approaching me. And you don't know if it will bite me or not. It's a f'n dog.
Never trust a person who doesn't like dogs.

Never been a fan of the practice that after each free throw, every other teammate then comes over to slap the shooter's hand.

It's EVERYWHERE, in EVERY GAME, after EVERY FREE THROW.

I H A T E IT !!!!! :mad:

High end hotels, please. I can get my own ice. I hate having to call room service, waiting for their ass, and finally they bring a little bucket!! And I have to tip their ass?? Please let me get my own
Every employee you pass, every time, has some sort of pleasant greeting that you feel a need to respond to. Makes you want to stay in your room or check out. There's plenty of options with much better value and a lot less annoyance.

Every employee you pass, every time, has some sort of pleasant greeting that you feel a need to respond to. Makes you want to stay in your room or check out. There's plenty of options with much better value and a lot less annoyance.
Yes, there is nothing worse than pleasantness.:)

Never been a fan of the practice that after each free throw, every other teammate then comes over to slap the shooter's hand.

It's EVERYWHERE, in EVERY GAME, after EVERY FREE THROW.

I H A T E IT !!!!! :mad:
Should have disinfecting gel at the free throw line to limit germ exposure.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
People (mostly soccer moms) who use multiple exclamation points at the end of a text!!!!!

Reactions: RobBliz
For you golf aficionados -- listen to how many times an announcer will say that a putt is hit to makeable distance. I don't know about you guys but I've made a decent amount of 30-footers but apparently those aren't makeable. Guess what, kids -- THEY'RE ALL MAKEABLE. If they weren't, why bother putting them?

And it's also spilled over into basketball games. Heard Van Gundy use it a couple of times during the NBA Finals.

I'll note that there's one time I do use a backwards ballcap and that's when I'm photographing something, especially with my telephoto lens....

Opps, my bad.
-How about two trucks going up a hill side by side making you late for a PSU game.
-People driving while on cell phones and slowing down going to a yellow light and then speeding up, making the light leaving you at the red light.
-People leaving large spaces between them and the car in front when going through a turn signal and leaving you at there at the light when if they paid attention ten more cars would make the light.
-People pulling up to a cash toll booth and reaching into their pocket for the toll (they didn't think they would need it before they got to the booth?)
- for golfers, they who stands on the green, counting his/her strokes on his/her fingers and marking the scorecard instead of the next tee.
-woman in line in front of you in the grocery store going through their change purse looking for pennies, nickel & dimes putting them counter to count them.
-I'm old too and don't have a lot of time left. Now I know why my old man (rest his soul) had such little patience in his old age.

Opps, my bad.
-How about two trucks going up a hill side by side making you late for a PSU game.
-People driving while on cell phones and slowing down going to a yellow light and then speeding up, making the light leaving you at the red light.
-People leaving large spaces between them and the car in front when going through a turn signal and leaving you at there at the light when if they paid attention ten more cars would make the light.
-People pulling up to a cash toll booth and reaching into their pocket for the toll (they didn't think they would need it before they got to the booth?)
- for golfers, they who stands on the green, counting his/her strokes on his/her fingers and marking the scorecard instead of the next tee.
-woman in line in front of you in the grocery store going through their change purse looking for pennies, nickel & dimes putting them counter to count them.
-I'm old too and don't have a lot of time left. Now I know why my old man (rest his soul) had such little patience in his old age.

You're in the line that does lottery numbers, tobacco and other things. The idiot he/she who instead of having a bank account at the bank 5 stores away, gets $700 worth of money orders to pay bills, then plays a hundred dollars worth of numbers. You come to recognize these assholes and just move along when you see them.

Reactions: crayfish67
Opps, my bad.
- people in the 15 items or less line with more than 15 items
- anyone who uses multiple coupons
- people in the grocery store line with a cart full of junk food, microwave dinners, cookies, chips, pop, etc. and they're on food stamps
- anyone with a "mall walk" in a mall...hurry up, I'm trying to get out
- when you're behind someone really slow on the interstate and the person behind you swings out and passes you without giving you a chance to pass too...do they really think I want to go 45 too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT