ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Jan Johnson

86PSUPaul

Aug 17, 2017
slighty OT, but anyone notice that Jan Johnson fielded a few short kickoff yesterday against Nebraska. He really helped out the wrestling team a few years ago and also had a fairly bad injury in a football game last year, I believe. Nice to see him getting at least some field time.

slighty OT, but anyone notice that Jan Johnson fielded a few short kickoff yesterday against Nebraska. He really helped out the wrestling team a few years ago and also had a fairly bad injury in a football game last year, I believe. Nice to see him getting at least some field time.
Good to see him on the field but calling for a fair catch at the 18 was not very smart. He could have almost fallen to the 25.

I agree, though I appreciate what he did for the wrestling team. The radio announcers were not happy about the fair catch either.

Reactions: dbldoofus
I agree, though I appreciate what he did for the wrestling team. The radio announcers were not happy about the fair catch either.
Not sure, but it could have been his first time ever on kickoff team. Since he hasn't carried the ball since high school......just field the ball might have been what he was told to do. Good question for Franklin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT