ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Meat Loaf collapsed last night - looks to be ok...

I just never understood how he became anything more than a nightclub act.
He's been in 50 some movies. He was good in Rocky Horror. He got some good songs by a very strange guy and people liked it. I think they still like it.

Set your oven temp lower, suggest 350 degrees, and cook it longer. Let me know how it turns out.

009e1fc6eb91071730b2c07dee6fa4e7-12-gifs-of-cartoon-food-looking-way-tastier-than-real-food.jpg

I just never understood how he became anything more than a nightclub act.

Paradise By The Dashboard Light is as classic a song as there is. He's had a handful of decent hits. Personally like "took the words right out of my mouth" "I won't do that" and Two out of Three Ain't Bad.

He did great on Celebrity Apprentice and lost a ton or weight. He's no dummy.

Paradise By The Dashboard Light is as classic a song as there is. He's had a handful of decent hits. Personally like "took the words right out of my mouth" "I won't do that" and Two out of Three Ain't Bad.

He did great on Celebrity Apprentice and lost a ton or weight. He's no dummy.

Perhaps I'd know the song if I heard it (I'm going to youtube it in a bit) but I can't say that I have. The few times I've heard his music I just wasn't impressed. I've never seen the entirety of Rocky Horror nor have I watched Celebrity Apprentice. I don't doubt he is intelligent.

Perhaps I'd know the song if I heard it (I'm going to youtube it in a bit) but I can't say that I have. The few times I've heard his music I just wasn't impressed. I've never seen the entirety of Rocky Horror nor have I watched Celebrity Apprentice. I don't doubt he is intelligent.

You've never heard paradise by the dashboard light? Have you ever attended a wedding?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT