ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Motto's states should consider

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
I'm bored, so I'll start.

New Jersey. Once you get past the smell, it's not so bad.

Florida, Americas penis.

Texas, Americas bunghole.

Feel free to add.

I'm bored, so I'll start.

New Jersey. Once you get past the smell, it's not so bad.

Florida, Americas penis.

Texas, Americas bunghole.

Feel free to add.
vic, still a little bitter I see.

I live in Florida, reasonable standard of living, tourists pay for just about everything, about 500 people a day move here, no income taxes, competitive property taxes, boys are boys/girls are girls. Disney, universal, sea world...beaches all over the place, college for in state residents cheaper by comparison, school choice for kids, no state budget deficits, immigration under control
Now are there some nits...sure there are just like everyplace. hurricanes - can usually count on at least one making landfall each year, higher home insurance rates (did I point out no income taxes), too many short term rentals for all the folks who come here for vacations and it does get a little warm but that's why God invented swimming pools....

Anyway, to each their own

vic, still a little bitter I see.

I live in Florida, reasonable standard of living, tourists pay for just about everything, about 500 people a day move here, no income taxes, competitive property taxes, boys are boys/girls are girls. Disney, universal, sea world...beaches all over the place, college for in state residents cheaper by comparison, school choice for kids, no state budget deficits, immigration under control
Now are there some nits...sure there are just like everyplace. hurricanes - can usually count on at least one making landfall each year, higher home insurance rates (did I point out no income taxes), too many short term rentals for all the folks who come here for vacations and it does get a little warm but that's why God invented swimming pools....

Anyway, to each their own
This is too long to be a motto. Try again.

Rhode Island;: We are neither a road or an island.

Pennsylvania: If it weren't for the eastern half of the state, we would be West Virginia.

Arkansas: If you went to public school here, you probably can't read this.

Tennessee: We got Nashville - the place where your fiance cheated on you during her bachelorette party.

Alabama: Where you will have to spend the next 18 years paying for your 15 year old daughter's mistake with that boy down the street.

Puerto Rico: No really, we are part of America.

Minnesota: 10,000 lakes and about 1 trillion mosquitoes.

North Dakota: If it weren't for us, Canada would invade.

Idaho: If our population ran naked through the snow, no one would be able to see them.

New Jersey: We got the hazardous waste sites, and New York got the lawyers - because we had first choice.

New Mexico: We are a poor man's Arizona.

Iowa: Idiots Out Wandering Around.

Last edited:
California. Where every economic, resource, and natural advantage has been skillfully leveraged into the homelessness capital of the world. Watch your step!

North Carolina. Beaches, mountains, and inescapable humidity and summer heat in between.

NY. Yes, the taxes are criminal, but we don't apply the law against criminals.

DC. Not technically a state but we certainly believe that we are more important than all of the states.

California. Where every economic, resource, and natural advantage has been skillfully leveraged into the homelessness capital of the world. Watch your step!

North Carolina. Beaches, mountains, and inescapable humidity and summer heat in between.

NY. Yes, the taxes are criminal, but we don't apply the law against criminals.

DC. Not technically a state but we certainly believe that we are more important than all of the states.
California: Outside of the cities, we're Kentucky of the west.

Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
Florida: The hospice of America

Florida: Get skin cancer, ban books and rant about civilization

Arkansas: You can still say the "n" word here

Wyoming: We don't even allow "n" words here

Texas: "Men," we have the most sheep in the US

GPcE9AiaUAAojuj

Rhode Island;: We are neither a road or an island.

Pennsylvania: If it weren't for the eastern half of the state, we would be West Virginia.

Arkansas: If you went to public school here, you probably can't read this.

Tennessee: We got Nashville - the place where your fiance cheated on you during her bachelorette party.

Alabama: Where you will have to spend the next 18 years paying for your 15 year old daughter's mistake with that boy down the street.

Puerto Rico: No really, we are part of America.

Minnesota: 10,000 lakes and about 1 trillion mosquitoes.

North Dakota: If it weren't for us, Canada would invade.

Idaho: If our population ran naked through the snow, no one would be able to see them.

New Jersey: We got the hazardous waste sites, and New York got the lawyers - because we had first choice.

New Mexico: We are a poor man's Arizona.

Iowa: Idiots Out Wandering Around.
Eastern PA…like New Jersey without the ocean.

Reactions: bison13
New Jersey: Because.....your mom.

Indiana: India? Nah!

Nevada: We invented the whole "Hookers and Cocaine" vibe.

South Dakota: Our governor can't visit every place within our border.

Utah: So, you always wanted to know what it would be like to have multiple mothers in law?

Oklahoma: Sometimes even we call our state "Oklahomo".

Kansas: Even the Amish find us boring.

Vermont: Come visit our Orwellian Animal Farm.

Alaska: We are so dumb and cold,, we invented the word "Chilliterate".

Maine: It's just like a Steven King novel!

Mississippii: We like our clay, our necks and our politics all the same color.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT