ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Oregon or Utah?

Does PSU really have anything to gain by playing either Oregon or Utah in the Rose Bowl? The makings of a putrid game regardless if it’s us or Wisconsin.

I’m rooting for Wisconsin tomorrow to hopefully displace PSU from the Rose and place us in a more meaningful Bowl game.

Outback might be a better opponent - but Rose is much better bowl with a much bigger pay day. Take the Rose and enjoy the parade, coverage, and rematch.

Oregon looked really good. We would have our hands full. Hope we get healthy for whatever bowl game we goto.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Oregon today was basically Minnesota vs PSU. Not sure they're that good, but Utah kept screwing up.

Yes indeed but it would be great to play them in the Granddaddy of them all! The best bowl after the two semifinal games

Reactions: NedFromYork
Utah loss should open up Cotton for PSU if it comes to that. I don't see Cotton wanting Utah vs Cincy for example. B12 teams will now get Playoff and Sugar if LSU wins. If GA wins then that opens up Orange for PSU. All this assumes we don't get Rose.

Why in the world would you assume we don’t get the Rose?

Why in the world would you assume we don’t get the Rose?
I am not saying that just outlining the scenarios. We will get the Cotton if we don't get the Rose or Orange.

I hope we get the Rose which is definitely our best option. We cannot have Wisky play the game of their lives. Need O$U to stomp them early and often. I hope the Fields and Dobbins attack buries the cheeseheads.

I am not saying that just outlining the scenarios. We will get the Cotton if we don't get the Rose or Orange.

I hope we get the Rose which is definitely our best option. We cannot have Wisky play the game of their lives. Need O$U to stomp them early and often. I hope the Fields and Dobbins attack buries the cheeseheads.

JK.....All Day

Reactions: HunterPSU96
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT