ADVERTISEMENT

OT: SPOILERS ENSUE! What is with all the deaths on TV shows??

simons96

Feb 3, 2013
Plano, TX
someone major got clubbed to death on the season 6 finale on "The Walking Dead"

then

SPOILERS!!

>>

>>

>>

they kill off Laurel Lance on "Arrow" (btw did not realize David Cassidy was her father! or that she played frikkin Amanda in Taken!!)

katie-cassidy-dana-brunetti-golden-globes-2015-09.jpg

AND THEN!

SPOILERS!

>>

>>

>>

They whacked Megan Boone on "The Blacklist" last night. WTF, TV???

11618_content_megan-boone-capitol-file-5.jpg

I'm not convinced that "Agent Keene" (sp?) is really dead knowing the Blacklist.

well Megan is preggers, so they wrote her off until the end of the season at least . . .

however interviews I've read with the showrunners and James Spader have them saying that isn't some TWD fake out . . .

though Spader was a more cryptic saying "Red believes she is dead, and they story will go from there"

I'll just say I love the show mostly for Spader, but wasn't that a huge gaping plot hole?

Solomon's whole mission was to take Keene alive, but through his actions caused her death . . . idiot . . .

I made the mistake of checking the thread, despite the spoiler warning, never imagining keen would be knocked off. So naturally I went to the dvr to get caught up. I just don't see her being dead...taken away by Red's people? A ruse to get Solomon's people to back off? She was in an induced coma....idk. looking forward to next week

Reactions: simons96
I made the mistake of checking the thread, despite the spoiler warning, never imagining keen would be knocked off. So naturally I went to the dvr to get caught up. I just don't see her being dead...taken away by Red's people? A ruse to get Solomon's people to back off? She was in an induced coma....idk. looking forward to next week

Ryan Eggold (Tom) will reprise his role in the upcoming unnamed Blacklist spinoff featuring Famke Jensenn: LINK

so he is definitely leaving the "show" . . .

Reactions: simons96
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT