ADVERTISEMENT

OT: True Crime Scranton

That book looks interesting I'd like to check that out myself, never knew Lititz had that much of a paranormal history. ....my sister lives there, beautiful little town. Jack is an amazing writer. His format is different than yours (bulk of his work is short columns and responding to reader's questions - not counting his books) but his writing style reminds me of yours, I guess the solid research and personal story telling.

I also enjoy your stories on your trips to away games. Looking forward to reading those. Where are you traveling this season?

Last edited:
That book looks interesting I'd like to check that out myself, never knew Lititz had that much of a paranormal history. ....my sister lives there, beautiful little town. Jack is an amazing writer. His format is different than yours (bulk of his work is short columns and responding to reader's questions - not counting his books) but his writing style reminds me of yours, I guess the solid research and personal story telling.

I also enjoy your stories on your trips to away games. Looking forward to reading those. Where are you traveling this season?
For Penn State, just USC. We’re planning on a couple of Bills games too.

Reactions: mhlarch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT