ADVERTISEMENT

Our nation’s soul put to the test: We must fight the liberal agenda

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Tim Scott for President!!!

https://nypost.com/2023/04/12/our-nations-soul-put-to-the-test-we-must-fight-the-liberal-agenda/

President Biden and the radical left have chosen a culture of grievance over greatness.

They’ve chosen fear over faith. They’re promoting victimhood instead of personal responsibility, and they’re indoctrinating our children to believe we live in an evil country.

Knowing they’re unable to defend their record, when they are called out for their failures, they weaponize race to divide us and hold onto their power. When I fight back against their liberal agenda, for example, they call me a prop — a token. Why? I disrupt their narrative. I threaten their control. The truth of my life disproves their lies.

I was raised by a single mother mired in poverty. The spoons in our apartment were plastic, not silver, but we had faith. We put in the work, and we had an unwavering belief that we, too, could live the American dream.

I know America is the land of opportunity, not a land of oppression. I know this because I’ve lived it. That’s why it pains my soul to see the Biden liberals attacking every rung of the ladder that helped me climb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News