ADVERTISEMENT

Overnight, New Zealand criminalizes 250,000 of its citizens (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
By outlawing semi-auto weapons it punishes 250,000 licensed gun owners. Punish the innocent for the actions of one bad person. It makes perfect sense. :rolleyes: This is what happens when politicians make decisions based on emotion. Note the part where the police and government are exempt! That's precisely how tyranny takes root.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ds-new-weapons-ban/ar-BBV2WXL?ocid=spartanntp

Also, considering how New Zealand and Australia are within China's sphere of influence this is a dangerous proposition. Not for us, but for their citizens. Think about it. No other country is foolish enough attempt an invasion of the United States in Man-in-the-High-Castle fashion because it is an armed camp.

Look, I'm all for national gun registration, stricter controls if you give law-abiding citizens something in return. Otherwise, you'll not take our Constitutional rights away without a fight. The 2nd Amendment. That's the difference between the U.S. and these other common law countries.

What do I propose in return. Full automatic without needing a FFL license. That's right! Should you meet certain criteria, pass a background check, etc. then there should be no restriction on what a you can buy. That includes grenade launchers. I love the Russian RPG!

After all, men like to blow $hit up. It is an inherent, God-given right. It's in our DNA. If you can't grasp that then you probably wear pink and played with dolls as a kid.

I thank you and let's keep it real.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News