ADVERTISEMENT

Football Pair of young tight ends expected to have roles against West Virginia

Ready between the lines it seems Dinkins might play sparingly or not at all against WVU.

Didn't realize he was hurt. Rapp is probably a better blocker and with the running we'll likely do, he could have stolen snaps anyway, if he didn't become outright #2.

Mentioning Reynolds too tells me subtly that his receiving skills might be too good to keep off the field.

What happened to Jerry Cross out of Milwaukee? Just can't get on the field? I don't think he portaled.

Excited about the potential Reynolds brings. Neal Brown admitted in his presser that our TEs present problems for them.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Didn't realize he was hurt. Rapp is probably a better blocker and with the running we'll likely do, he could have stolen snaps anyway, if he didn't become outright #2.

Mentioning Reynolds too tells me subtly that his receiving skills might be too good to keep off the field.
Supposedly, Reynolds caught everything anywhere near him at the elite 11 camp which I believe led to his increased profile and ratings.

There were no defenders trying to separate him from the ball so we shall see....

Supposedly, Reynolds caught everything anywhere near him at the elite 11 camp which I believe led to his increased profile and ratings.

There were no defenders trying to separate him from the ball so we shall see....
Probably some film of defenders trying to separate him from the ball in high school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT