ADVERTISEMENT

Parking recommendations for Sept.2 from a WVU fan.

You’re pretty far from town. With a night kick you might want to explore the campus before you park.

On campus, take a walking tour to hit the Lion Shrine, We Are statue, and Creamery. Then walk along College Ave and grab a beverage at one of the many bars.

Grab some provisions then go park. Walk through the lots and be personable. You’ll get invited to partake with some locals.

I don't know. My cousins tailgate in 46 and they said to look for a pass in lot 47 on the secondary market.
My post #5, this thread, of parking indicates that lot 47 is a reserved parking lot.
The donation for reserved parking is a minimum of $2500 donation for the season......
Which equates to $360 for parking per game.
🙆‍♂️

Reactions: NedFromYork
First time at State College for a ballgame.

Any recommendations for parking? Called the PSU athletic ticket office and they had lot 36 available for $95. Is it easy to get out from there after the ballgame? Are all lots approximately $100?

Thanks for any recommendations.
Anthony,
Enclosed in game day changes is a map of shuttle pick up locations for the lots
Fan Assistance Shuttle Service
  • Through Penn State's partnership with SP+, a fan assistance shuttle program will be available on game days to assist fans needing mobility assistance in getting form the parking lots to the stadium and then back to the lots after the game.
  • The shuttle service begins two hours before kickoff and resumes at the beginning of the fourth quarter for return trips. Service ends one hour after the game ends.
  • A map of shuttle locations can be found here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT