ADVERTISEMENT

PDIII’s chin gets the best of him

I try not to take joy in watching people lose but this made me legit lol

Wonder how many days before his next call out of Bo Nickal

Reactions: danoftw
That was nuts and almost hard to watch. PDIII was on Queer Street 15 seconds before lights out. Tough call for the ref but no way he knew where he was after original shot/ground and pound.

Natty Lights Out. Has the voice of a Lion but the Chin of a Porcelain Doll. Sorry....not sorry.
As a minus 2500 favorite.......lying unconscious is not gonna win any money. He couldn't see an uppercut coming from the guy's knees?? I'm laying money that Iowa fans bet on the opponent and now have enough cash to build their new complex :)

Last edited:
Natty Lights Out. Has the voice of a Lion but the Chin of a Porcelain Doll. Sorry....not sorry.
As a minus 2500 favorite.......lying unconscious is not gonna win any money. He couldn't see an uppercut coming from the guy's knees?? I'm laying money that Iowa fans bet on the opponent and now have enough cash to build their new complex :)
No way they bet against him. He is a Hawk. In the same drug induced coma where he won 3 championships they won 3 team championships and Spencer teched RBY at 133.

CH1PI_EUYAA_DMu.jpg

Reactions: danoftw
Downeys jaw = Glass

...and that opponent can't even strike that well.

I guess it's on to his next career.

Nearly every bar in every town needs a bouncer. Wait a minute, they need a solid jaw as well.

Not to soil a GOAT with inclusion in this thread but, Bo's jaw is yet to be tested as well. Those trying to rush him along too fast, let this debacle be a cautionary tale. Bo is aware and his approach is spot on.

The guy who knocked Downey out got knocked out by John Noland in 2018.

A lot of people probably don't even recognize the name John Noland but that was Bo's debut opponent who Bo pieced up in 30 seconds.
Downeys jaw = Glass

Nearly every bar in every town needs a bouncer. Wait a minute, they need a solid jaw as well.

Not to soil a GOAT with inclusion in this thread but, Bo's jaw is yet to be tested as well. Those trying to rush him along too fast, let this debacle be a cautionary tale. Bo is aware and his approach is spot on.
I can’t say this opponent was exactly moving PD3 along quickly….

Reactions: hlstone
Downeys jaw = Glass

Another huge difference. His jaw was more exposed in that round than any first round because he was flat out gassed. The reason he was that gassed is because elite conditioning requires a highly strenuous and disciplined effort.
Bo might eventually get knocked on his ass, but unlike PDIII it will never be because Bo lacks the discipline and effort to train at a high level.

PDIII needs to pray he never has to step into a ring/cage with ol noodle arms.

The guy who knocked Downey out got knocked out by John Noland in 2018.

A lot of people probably don't even recognize the name John Noland but that was Bo's debut opponent who Bo pieced up in 30 seconds.
Nicely researched!

The funny thing is Bellator was trying to build PD3’s resume with some early easy wins.

I must say PD3s conditioning was horrendous. He has the temperament to think, 'I am a wrestler, I don't need to train' for this entry level bout.

Well, now I've seen it. A guy gassed from neutral in the first minute of the first round. It really was a pretty embarrassing effort, and I don't know what this leaves him in terms of opportunities going forward. Even in the annals (or maybe I should say anals) for the legendary PD3, this one set an impossibly low bar.

All the chin experts on this board need to educate me. I am so dumb that when I saw this, I was actually impressed by how many clean shots Downey took before going limp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT