ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State dominates Michigan State 42-0 to finish regular season 10-2

We shouldn't care about insanely bullshit fumble and holding calls either.... Somehow they call a completely bs holding first time we're in RZ, but we're still waiting for our first OL holding on MSU - go figure....
It's 28-0 and the refs haven't impacted the game at all
You're crying just to cry

According to Lando there has never been a bad call made against PSU.
There's never been an "intentional" bad call against Penn State
Bad calls happen in every game against every team--you only remember the ones against us

Defender had no clue where the ball was. Bs by Lambert.

Defender sure did appear to be playing the receiver exclusively and not the ball at all, which makes his pushing and contact while ball is in the air illegal. Perhaps official felt ball not catchable as it wasn't clear KLS knew where it was and was trying to fight towards it.

Defender sure did appear to be playing the receiver exclusively and not the ball at all, which makes his pushing and contact while ball is in the air illegal. Perhaps official felt ball not catchable as it wasn't clear KLS knew where it was and was trying to fight towards it.
Woulda been catchable with out the interference.

It's 35-0 and the complaints about the officials have taken over--yeah, our fan base isn't ridiculous or anything

Boy that was a nice throw to Theo there.

Wish we would have played Mich St every week.

But the play calling also seems different.
The playcalling is much more sensible. A sensible approach would have done wonders against the cheaters and the buckeyes.

Reactions: psu00 and mcpat
Enough to make you wonder if promotions from within might be best.

It's 35-0 and the complaints about the officials have taken over--yeah, our fan base isn't ridiculous or anything
PSU arguably could’ve been called for two or three pass interference penalties. I like how this game has been officiated, because they’ve let the d-backs play on the edge.

Reactions: LandoComando
I’m shocked MSU isn’t 9-2 or better with their flawless blocking. Not a single hold called on them, they must have tremendous technique.
Uh oh, their flawless blocking failed.

Enough to make you wonder if promotions from within might be best.
I don’t think so. This is a job that should be able to attract a proven play caller who has had success. Allar has played tremendously tonight, and you would think that there will be a lot of people who would want to work with him.

Rojas with a bad angle on that pass. Nobody calling him out. Alls fair.

Holding call saved it.

I don’t think so. This is a job that should be able to attract a proven play caller who has had success.
I guess my point is that if you have internal people that can do this well and that have the connections with the players now, and you don’t want to lose them to external promotions…

Cause it would be a series of promotions to people that already work together.

But I get it’s a high profile position and making a splash might be important for recruiting too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT