ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State finest offensive and defensive player of the ‘80s

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
In thinking about which offensive and defensive player was the best at Penn State for the current and each of the previous five decades, rather than group them as one long jumbled thread, I thought I post them individually. Should you base it on one superlative season or their college career? So who is your choice as Penn State’s best offensive and defensive player during the ‘80s?

O: I’m going to go with Curt Warner, perhaps Penn State’s finest running back ever.

D: Shane Conlan, two-time All American linebacker. The rock on defense of the great ’85 and ’86 teams.

Last edited:
Or we are still watching. The replays of the msu game and in a funk on this wet Thursday

In thinking about which offensive and defensive player was the best at Penn State for the current and each of the previous five decades, rather than group them as one long jumbled thread, I thought I post them individually. Should you base it on one superlative season or their college career? So who is your choice as Penn State’s best offensive and defensive player during the ‘80s?

O: I’m going to go with Curt Warner, perhaps Penn State’s finest running back ever.

D: Shane Conlan, two-time All American linebacker. The rock on defense of the great ’85 and ’86 teams.

Agree with both picks.

Reactions: john4psu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT