ADVERTISEMENT

***Penn State Football chat with BWI Editor Nate Bauer, presented by JFQ Lending***

Aug 31, 2005
State College
bwi.rivals.com

- Extremely low rates

- Free $500 appraisal credit on any purchase or refinance for you or any referral sent

- Accredited Better Business Bureau member

As always, we continue to appreciate JFQ Lending for partnering with us for our weekly chats here in the Lions Den. If you haven't had a chance to catch up on this new partnership, please read about it here and, if interested in refinancing and more, don't hesitate to reach out to our business liaison, Jared Ritter - @PSU_MortgageGuy or via email at Jritter@jfqlending.com

Penn State is entering its offseason with a planned return date set for Jan. 19 with the subsequent start of winter workouts soon after. Where does the program stand at this point? What's on tap for the spring? How bad do I think Sean Clifford is at playing football? Should James Franklin have resigned this season? Who should Penn State's next head coach hire as its next offensive coordinator?

😉

Meanwhile, Penn State hoops finds itself in a holding pattern waiting to get out of COVID-19 protocols that have paused all team activities.

I'm here to talk about all of these topics and more with you guys throughout the day, so please feel free to start posting your questions or comments here. I'm a mostly open book. This is your chance to ask for the dirt that I can deny I said since it'll be buried in a message board thread. Take advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News