ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State Football defeats Northwestern on Saturday afternoon

Singleton, to me, has been a huge disappointment so far this year. Only 4+ games in but he doesn't seem like the same player.
Something is wrong. He needs a whole. He doesn't seem to have the ability to weave his way or bounce.

Had another not so great punt in there. Special teams need a lot of work in a lot of different positions. Everything needs to be working in about a month.

LOL. Penn State with their best starting field position of the day, so says the announcer on its second drive.
Bluetooth lionvision to your soundbar. Pause the video or lionvision until they’re in sync.

Anyone else think those false starts flags game really late? It was definitely a penalty, but is seems like the flags were not thrown until NU pointed

Boy I hope the OSU game doesn't become an 11 AM start. This offense doesn't look ready to play, and the play calls are as if we think we are going to push NW around.

2nd Allar road start, a low pressure game, and similar lack of sharpness.

What is it with Franklin teams and early games on the road? Players don't seem ready. We are not going to be able to start slow against the better teams.

Reactions: Grass
Our offense isn't elite...we all know that.
Our defense looks like it is.
Slow start isn't worrisome for me....we've seen this script before.

DEfense playing like it's a primetime game. Offense playing like its an intramural game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT