ADVERTISEMENT

PENN STATE FOOTBALL MEDIA DAY IS THURSDAY

Aug 31, 2005
State College
bwi.rivals.com
Did I get your attention?

Good. ;)

As you should expect, we plan to have a ton of coverage tomorrow, and you should probably plan on sneaking a look at the site as often as you can possibly allow without getting fired.

The rundown for tomorrow looks like this:

11 a.m. - James Franklin press conference - As always, I'll be live updating in a thread here on the board.
11:30 a.m. - Coordinators press conference w/Donovan, Huff, Shoop - Same deal
1 p.m. - Christian Hackenberg press conference - Also, live updates here on the board

After Hackenberg's press conference, our coverage will slow for a bit as we conduct interviews for about an hour with anyone we'd like. If there's any mind blowing news that comes out of those interviews, we'll make a message board post for it. We'll then get about three hours of time to bang out a few updates on players/personnel/expectations - you name it, whatever comes up.

Then, it's practice time over at the Lasch fields. We get 25 minutes to take photos and get video, make observations and whatever else it is that we can gather from practice.

We'll have at least one, if not two, full reports from what we see at practice.

ADDITIONALLY

If you want more Penn State football than even we can give you, GoPSUSports.com is going to be a good place to be tomorrow as well. (In a separate window from your constantly refreshing BWI tab, of course.)

They're running live video streams with separate interviews starting at 12:45 p.m. at the site, kicking off with James Franklin. They'll go with those for about 90 minutes, which is right during that down time I mentioned for us earlier.

-------

If you've made it this long in this message, you deserve a little something special. Chime in with your thoughts on the burning questions - READ: That will reasonably prompt on-the-record answers from Penn State players/coaches - that you want to know as preseason practice gets started this week, and we'll do our best to make sure we can come up with some answers for you.

All right?

All right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News