ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State vs Ohio State Week Discussion Thread: Media Availabilities, stories, and more

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
STORIES:

Franklin begins his presser in recognizing Jaylen Reed and Zane Durant for their play this season. Believes they should be getting more recognition nationally.

Reactions: mcpat
James Franklin says the timeline for Drew Allar this week will go all the way up to the game. Notes they'll have to get both Allar and Pribula reps this week, which would make it sound like Allar's injury at least currently isn't considered a long term injury.

Reactions: mcpat
Didn't see Omari Evens in the Wisky game. Anyone know if he is injured? Like to have his speed against the Buckeyes.

James Franklin says the timeline for Drew Allar this week will go all the way up to the game. Notes they'll have to get both Allar and Pribula reps this week, which would make it sound like Allar's injury at least currently isn't considered a long term injury.
As expected and good news all in all. Even if Drew was a full go I doubt Franklin would want to admit it.

Apologies, my little one decided that he needed some one-on-one time during Franklin's presser... But to recap...we'll have a full trnascript later today.

- Believes Ohio State's defense has taken their game to another level this season.

- Thought Amin Vanover and Smith Vilbert both played well last week against Wisconsin. They'll need them to continue to play well this week

- Sounds like DDS injury isn't too major but like Allar, it will be an injruy that probably is a gametime decision.

- Ethan Grunkemeyer is coming along really well, a lot of potential excitement within the buildin about his potential.

- Both Donkoh and Rucci are expected to play this week.

- Thought Andy did a great job of calling Saturday's game to the strengths of Beau. The program likes what they've seen out of his devlopment.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
STORIES:

Ohio State's fortunes ride on the O line. I am not optimistic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT