ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State Wrestling looks to add new assistant following NCAA Rule Change

Seems like a golden opportunity to bring in a young guy to work with the lightweights.

Seems like a golden opportunity to bring in a young guy to work with the lightweights.
Well, we already have Jimmy Kennedy and Cody isn't really that old. Not sure if we will even add a coach or not. In addition to the 3 C's and Jimmy we also have the NLWC coaches.

Reactions: Split shot
Additional names:

Gilman
Hall
Joseph

The latter two are coaching or have coached.

I could also see Dake in this role—could probably make it work through Paris, at which point I see him retiring from competiton.

Additional names:

Gilman
Hall
Joseph

The latter two are coaching or have coached.
VJ won't be coming back to Happy Valley to coach, I think Mark found a home at Penn. Gilman loves the area and if ready to retire from competition would be a great choice. Jordan Conaway was still with the NLWC this past season and would make a solid lightweight addition.

VJ won't be coming back to Happy Valley to coach, I think Mark found a home at Penn. Gilman loves the area and if ready to retire from competition would be a great choice. Jordan Conaway was still with the NLWC this past season and would make a solid lightweight addition.
Care to elaborate why you don’t think Cenzo would come back?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT