ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Favorite Look - 2021 Golden Globes Edition!

Favorite Look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
All things considered, I thought the show was pretty good. Happy to see The Crown do so well and I had no idea Trent Reznor was part of the team that scored 'Soul'. We also enjoyed Jason Sudeikis winning for Ted Lasso and I thought Tina and Amy were fairly solid given the number of technical issues the show had. Of course, hard to get a good sense of what everyone was wearing unless they were actually presenting, but I managed to find enough for a poll. Please pass and do not respond if you a) didn't watch and/or b) are not interested in such things. Thanks in advance.

1. Anya Taylor-Joy

AnyaTaylorJoy_Dior_01_049.jpg

2. Elle Fanning

156219968_881442402647769_3584912784907166536_n.jpg

3. Kate Hudson

Kate%2520Hudson%2520x%2520Louis%2520Vuitton%2520-%25202021%2520Golden%2520Globes.jpg

4. Amanda Seyfried

Amanda%2520Seyfried%2520__%2520Photo%2520Credit%2520%40mingey%2520%2520%2520.jpg

5. Margot Robbie

0C9FC6FB-142D-4B6D-A761-0C69AE81F64C.jpeg

6. Jane Levy

2021-Golden-Globe-Awards-Jane-Levy-Slide.jpg

7. Lily Collins

LILY%2520COLLINS%2520IN%2520SAINT%2520LAURENT_GOLDEN%2520GLOBE%2520AWARDS%25202021_3.JPG

8. Gal Gadot

39885988-9311087-image-m-24_1614569760364.jpg

9. Salma Hayek

10. Gillian Anderson

2021-Golden-Globe-Awards-Gillian-Anderson-Slide.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ewb75
I think Jane Levy is really cute. Salma seems to have crossed over as she's gained a lot of weight.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Kate Hudson has the classiest look amongst this group. (had to remember this wasn't the "hottest" poll, as I almost gave Margo the vote but don't really care for her dress).

Reactions: BBrown
For Gal Godot having some of the best but and legs in the world, that dress sure isn't the greatest in showing it off.

Amanda Seyfried FTW
Jane Levy (Who dat?) to Place
Lily Collins to Show

These ^^^^ rankings are based on the above set of photos. Gal, Margot and (particularly) Salma would normally rank higher than all of the women named above, but the above dresses/pictures of them are not, IMHO, very flattering. Salma looks like she put on a bunch of weight. Hope it's just the dress.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Amanda Seyfried FTW
Lily Collins to Show

These ^^^^ rankings are based on the above set of photos. Gal, Margot and (particularly) Salma would normally rank higher than all of the women named above, but the above dresses/pictures of them are not, IMHO, very flattering. Salma looks like she put on a bunch of weight. Hope it's just the dress.

I got her pregnant. 😉

Reactions: LafayetteBear
Amanda Seyfried FTW
Lily Collins to Show

I went....

Anya Taylor-Joy to win...
Amanda Seyfried to place...
Jane Levy to show.

Gillian Anderson probably had my favorite look - love the skull on her Dior dress and her playful hairstyle:

4fd5e35c5b77b0b3cfe6fa1ec1b06d9fb5-gillian-anderson-win.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Worst look of the night (something crawled on Sean Penn's head and died):

Sean.jpg

Jane Levy currently stars in Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist on NBC but I first saw her in Suburgatory from around 2011 - it lasted a few seasons and had a really awesome cast (Jeremy Sisto, Jane Levy, Cheryl Hines, Alan Tudyk, Ana Gasteyer, Chris Parnell).

tv4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BBrown
As always, thanks for doing this @Midnighter2.

I'm going with ...

Amanda Seyfried to win,
Margot Robbie to place, and
Kate Hudson to show

Anya Taylor-Joy had great hair, but she's lost in that dress. Jane Levy was the last one I eliminated. Her dress is intriguing. Lily Collins was in serious consideration, but her dress is kind of lost in that setting. Gal Gadot is a huge disappointment. With her assets, the only question should be if she places 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Alas, her dress is an absolute disaster. Salma Hayek is one of my all-time favorites, so I'll try to forget how she looks in the picture you posted. Gillian Anderson is kind of lost in that dress. Elle Fanning looks like she's about to perform in the ballet.

Certainly a challenge to put together a poll like this with the Golden Globes being virtual. Thanks for putting in the effort to make it work.

I went....

Anya Taylor-Joy to win...
Amanda Seyfried to place...
Jane Levy to show.

Gillian Anderson probably had my favorite look - love the skull on her Dior dress and her playful hairstyle:

4fd5e35c5b77b0b3cfe6fa1ec1b06d9fb5-gillian-anderson-win.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Worst look of the night (something crawled on Sean Penn's head and died):

Sean.jpg

Jane Levy currently stars in Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist on NBC but I first saw her in Suburgatory from around 2011 - it lasted a few seasons and had a really awesome cast (Jeremy Sisto, Jane Levy, Cheryl Hines, Alan Tudyk, Ana Gasteyer, Chris Parnell).

tv4.jpg

Suburgatory was pretty funny.

Reactions: Midnighter2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT