ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who's the Hottest? 2019 Emmy's Purple Carpet Edition....

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Three votes. Go.

1. Zendaya

rs_634x1024-190922171334-634-Zendaya-GettyImages-1176437723.jpg

2. Michelle Williams

rs_634x1024-190922170103-634-2019-Emmy-Awards-red-carpet-Michelle-williamsfashion-.jpg

3. Rachel Brosnahan

rs_634x1024-190922164112-634-Rachel-Brosnahan-shutterstock_editorial_10405777gz.jpg

4. Mandy Moore

rs_634x1024-190922160229-634-mandy-moore-2019-Emmy-Awards-red-carpet-fashion.jpg

5. Betty Gilpin

rs_634x1024-190922151138-634-2019-Emmy-Awards-red-carpet-fashion-betty-gilpin-me-92219.jpg

6. Padma Lakshmi

rs_634x1024-190922145050-634-2019-Emmy-Awards-red-carpet-fashion-padma-laksmi.cm.92219.jpg

7. Jenny McCarthy

rs_634x1024-190922140325-634-2019-Emmy-Awards-red-carpet-fashion-jenny-mccarthy.jpg

8. Jodie Comer

rs_634x1024-190922155712-634-jodie-comer-2019-Emmy-Awards-red-carpet-fashion.ct.092219.jpg

9. Sophie Turner

Sophie-Turner-at-2019-Emmys.jpg

10. Emilia Clarke

emilia-clarke-attends-the-71st-emmy-awards-at-microsoft-news-photo-1569195371.jpg

Sadly only voted once for the original contestants, Mandy Moore. A vote for the write-in Ariel Winter. Did Jenny McCarthy purposely dress that way?

Just remember no matter how hot you think they are, someone, somewhere is tired of putting up with their shit! :eek:

Reactions: Tri-Power65
Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Midnighter.....I complimented your last poll as one of your best ever.

BUT(T)

This poll? It’s hot only because everyone looks like hell.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
If you guys don’t think these girls are hot, feel free to post some pics of your wives

This.

And maybe 'the hottest' isn't appropriate for an evening gown/red carpet poll. I only do these for Tom now anyway....

Reactions: wbcincy
As a guy who rarely watches scripted or "reality" television, I have to say I've only heard of three of those women and the only one to which I could match a face with the name was McCarthy.

I didn't watch the Emmys but I read the audience laughed at (not with) the Kardashians. That would have been fun to see.

I’ll admit I don’t watch much TV but who are these people? I have maybe heard of 3 of them. If this is the best of the best I’m not missing much.

1. Zendaya - 'Euphoria' - HBO

2. Michelle Williams - 'Fosse/Verdon' - FX

3. Rachel Brosnahan - 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' - Amazon Prime

4. Mandy Moore - 'This is Us' - NBC

5. Betty Gilpin - 'GLOW' - Netflix

6. Padma Lakshmi - 'Top Chef' - Bravo

7. Jenny McCarthy - 'Emmys' - Purple Carpet Interviewer/Host

8. Jodie Comer - 'Killing Eve' - BBC America

9. Sophie Turner - 'Game of Thrones' - HBO

10. Emilia Clarke - 'Game of Thrones' - HBO

As a guy who rarely watches scripted or "reality" television, I have to say I've only heard of three of those women and the only one to which I could match a face with the name was McCarthy.

I didn't watch the Emmys but I read the audience laughed at (not with) the Kardashians. That would have been fun to see.

My DVR is stuffed with Killing Eve, Lodge 49, and Preacher and I'm hoping to get to them at some point. As to the awards themselves, as a fan I was pretty happy - Comer won for Killing Eve, Dinklage won for GoT, Williams won for Fosse/Verdon, Game of Thrones won Best Drama, and Bill Hader won again for Barry. Still have mixed feelings about the GoT final season, but ultimately worth the ride. Like Dinklage said, 'I'd do it again in a heartbeat.'

Hmm, not easy to come up with the winning ticket, so to speak.

I'm going with

Zendaya to win,
Betty Gilpin to place, and,
Padma Lakshmi to show

Michelle Williams was in consideration, and she does look very classy. Rachel Bresnahan is gorgeous, but that dress and hair style didn't do a lot for her, and I do try to vote on the picture presented, and not on prior appearances. I gave some consideration to Emilia Clarke and to Mandy Moore, but they didn't make the top 3.

As always, thanks for putting together the poll, @Midnighter

Hmm, not easy to come up with the winning ticket, so to speak.

I'm going with

Zendaya to win,
Betty Gilpin to place, and,
Padma Lakshmi to show

Michelle Williams was in consideration, and she does look very classy. Rachel Bresnahan is gorgeous, but that dress and hair style didn't do a lot for her, and I do try to vote on the picture presented, and not on prior appearances. I gave some consideration to Emilia Clarke and to Mandy Moore, but they didn't make the top 3.

As always, thanks for putting together the poll, @Midnighter

I went:

1. Gilpin
2. Zendaya
3. Comer

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
That’s never the point. We’re grading on a curve - based on award shows. The scale tops out at Liz Hurley making her debut and goes down from there.

210px-That_Dress.jpg

Ok then post pics of hot girls. Nothing lamer then the guy on a message board always posting ‘not hot enough for me’

Reactions: wbcincy
That’s never the point. We’re grading on a curve - based on award shows. The scale tops out at Liz Hurley making her debut and goes down from there.

210px-That_Dress.jpg

The problem is this outfit breaks the grading curve; like that nerd in calc class who gets a 120 on his exam while everyone else gets 70s. The better practice is to compare the women *in the poll* against *each other*. :)

1 - Gillian
2 - Zendaya
3 - Padma (just always had a thing for her)

I love the complainers on here, all of whom would trip over their tongues if any of these women walked into a bar where they were. Midnighter takes the time to put these together, if you don’t like them, then just ignore them. The bitching after every awards show that the women aren’t hot is ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT