ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who's the Hottest? 2019 Emmy's Purple Carpet Edition....

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok then post pics of hot girls. Nothing lamer then the guy on a message board always posting ‘not hot enough for me’
Hah!

your-technique-is-incorrect-811925.png

1 - Gillian
2 - Zendaya
3 - Padma (just always had a thing for her)

I love the complainers on here, all of whom would trip over their tongues if any of these women walked into a bar where they were. Midnighter takes the time to put these together, if you don’t like them, then just ignore them. The bitching after every awards show that the women aren’t hot is ridiculous.

The best is 'none of the above'....LOL.

Zendaya needs a sandwich. Primanti's, Philly Cheesesteak, or at least some scrapple with maple syrup.

Reactions: TheBigUglies
I would dismally fail a pop culture test. The only one of these ladies I've heard of is Jenny McCarthy, and that's from her Playboy days. I guess I need to learn how to "stream" and "binge watch".

LB - congrats on those Golden Bears! A nice surprise so far this season!!!!!
I’ll take it, brother. Was listening to the ESPNU college football guys on Sirius radio Sunday morning, and they were discussing which Pac 12 team has the best chance of making the playoff now that Utah and Wazzu have lost. Tom Luginbill says “Well, it’s gotta be Cal.” A few seconds of radio silence ensued, followed by loud guffaws. I loved it.

Reactions: Option Bob
Exactly. Get fake boobs and then be outraged when guys look at your chest
So last week I was watching a new (to me) variant on the "Live PD" show which featured mostly police body cam footage. Male and female officer go to arrest woman for animal cruelty. Footage is from male officer's body cam, and for some reason, during the whole thing, he does not seem to take his focus off of her ginormous fake boobs.

So last week I was watching a new (to me) variant on the "Live PD" show which featured mostly police body cam footage. Male and female officer go to arrest woman for animal cruelty. Footage is from male officer's body cam, and for some reason, during the whole thing, he does not seem to take his focus off of her ginormous fake boobs.
And? Your point? :cool:

I have to get out more, I don’t have a clue who any of these women are! :eek:

Wut?! She’s flat as a board! She looks almost prepubescent.

She’s pretty with great legs, and looks decent on top. Would you rather she had those stupid fake round balloons, with one nipple pointing up and the other down? I’ll take her if you don’t want her.

Of course it's all subjective, but who in the Hell are the 7 people who voted for Jenny "Joan Rivers" McCarthy!?!?

She’s pretty with great legs, and looks decent on top. Would you rather she had those stupid fake round balloons, with one nipple pointing up and the other down? I’ll take her if you don’t want her.
Vive la difference. Not worth our arguing over. One nipple pointing up and one down? Yikes.

Zendaya is at worst a double threat - she's great in The Greatest Showman....

1 - Gillian
2 - Zendaya
3 - Padma (just always had a thing for her)

I love the complainers on here, all of whom would trip over their tongues if any of these women walked into a bar where they were. Midnighter takes the time to put these together, if you don’t like them, then just ignore them. The bitching after every awards show that the women aren’t hot is ridiculous.
I think it's mostly just TIC bitching. Just in good fun in this case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT