ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Who's the Hottest? 2019 SI Swimsuit Edition...

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Choose your favorite SI Swimsuit Models! Three votes - have fun.

1. Samantha Hoopes

2. Lais Ribeiro

3. Kate Bock

4. Jessica Aidi

5. Danielle Harrington

6. Olivia Culpo

7. Jasmine Sanders

8. Alex Morgan

9. Lindsey Vonn

10. Barbara Palvin

Choose your favorite SI Swimsuit Models! Three votes - have fun.

1. Samantha Hoopes

2. Lais Ribeiro

3. Kate Bock

4. Jessica Aidi

5. Danielle Harrington

6. Olivia Culpo

7. Jasmine Sanders

8. Alex Morgan

9. Lindsey Vonn

10. Barbara Palvin

Boy have you upped your game. I’m not voting. But with that lineup, voting seems impossible. There is no hottest.

Samantha Hoopes FTW
Olivia Culpo to Place
Alex Morgan to Show

I'll readily concede some voting bias on my part. Everyone here knows where Hoopes went to school, and Alex Morgan is a Cal alum, not to mention a pretty decent soccer player.

Samantha Hoopes FTW
Olivia Culpo to Place
Alex Morgan to Show

I'll readily concede some voting bias on my part. Everyone here knows where Hoopes went to school, and Alex Morgan is a Cal alum, not to mention a pretty decent soccer player.

1. Aidi
2. Culpo
3. Sanders

Excellent poll, @Midnighter. And here I thought you were hard at work at a poll on the Met Gala. ;)

I've got:

Danielle Harrington to win,
Kate Bock to place, and
Jessica Aidi to show

I went back and forth in my selections. Olivia Culpo was in the top 3 for most of my deliberations, and I still can't believe she didn't make my top 3. All of them were worthy of consideration -- pretty tough to choose between them. Well done.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Excellent poll, @Midnighter. And here I thought you were hard at work at a poll on the Met Gala. ;)

I've got:

Danielle Harrington to win,
Kate Bock to place, and
Jessica Aidi to show

I went back and forth in my selections. Olivia Culpo was in the top 3 for most of my deliberations, and I still can't believe she didn't make my top 3. All of them were worthy of consideration -- pretty tough to choose between them. Well done.

I will say the candidate pool this year wasn't as good as year's past. Even for a lot of top choices (Culpo for example) there weren't many good photos to choose from. I wanted to do a Met Gala poll, but it's tough finding a consistent set of pics to choose from (same angle, background, etc.).

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Was excited for Alex Morgan and Paige VanZant this year. I like when they get away from just supermodels/models. So far what I’ve seen is meh. PVZ moved up weight classes because she said the cut was killing her. Looking at her body now she might be right back in the same position if she ever fights again.

Not sure how these can be called “swimsuits”, not that I mind at all, just something that I personally never have seen any woman swim/beach go in anything remotely close to dental floss.
With that being said :
Easy choice Hoopes & Pavlin then everyone else.

The donkey is a nice touch whoever posted that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT