ADVERTISEMENT

Post your coaching qualifications here

OC for a pop warner team. Approached it with the theory that I do not have to out coach the coaches on the other team, just the kids on the other team. Went undefeated,,,,, thanks to our defense.

I played (not well) high school football. I also watch football on TV. Oh, and three years ago I won my family’s fantasy league.

Well all I needed to know came from here

924d465863ec4af694c8893722eaf7c1.jpg

I once put Scott Fitzkee's golf bag on a cart at the club I worked at in high school.

OC, DC and HC at the highest level. Did it all and had quite a bit of success, if I must say so myself.
Had to give it all up years ago though, couldn't find the time to keep doing it.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
It will help us all to evaluate how much weight to give to opinions

Please include-

highest level coached at(pee wee, jr high, hs, college, or NFL)
highest position-( QC, position coach, coordinator, HC)
won/loss record

-

I moonlighted as a Bartender.
coach-cheers-750.jpg

I once dated a girl with DD's in college. Unfortunately, they were in her last name. Not sure this qualifies me a coach but it sure brought back fond memories. :rolleyes:

My dad was a HS football (asst.) and Head Wrestling coach before I was in HS. I got coached by him after practice every day, and all through every game I ever played.

I know what it is to be a teammate. Not so much a coach.

Reactions: sluggo72
Hate to admit it, but I once drove through Pittsburgh and absorbed all the knowledge necessary to win 14 NC's simply by breathing deeply and inhaling the air (full of spirits and such). Doesn't seem fair to apply that immense power to a simple college football program, so I keep a low profile.....

Reactions: berklion
I don't have any, which makes me perfectly qualified to criticize our coaching staff on the internet.

It will help us all to evaluate how much weight to give to opinions

Please include-

highest level coached at(pee wee, jr high, hs, college, or NFL)
highest position-( QC, position coach, coordinator, HC)
won/loss record

-

I watch football and drink beer....or should that be I drink beer and watch football.
Yea thats about it for me.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT