ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions

LemonEars

Mar 13, 2010
Right after the Democrat convention I made 3 predictions about this election:

1. I predicted that we would not hear a thing about domestic terrorist attacks until after the election. This issue would help Trump get elected. The terrorists would like Clinton to get elected since her policies would make their job easier (open borders, plenty of Syrian refugees). This prediction is coming true. We haven't heard one thing about domestic terrorism since the Dem Convention. The terrorists are holding their attacks in abeyance to help their favorite Clinton get elected.
  2. I predicted that Big Ears Barry would be given the job of getting out the African American vote by going around and telling the voters that Trump will take away their free stuff. This is exactly what is happening. Read any of Big Ear's recent speeches. He is falsely claiming that Trump will stop Medicaid and will cancel food stamps. Big Ears is playing the role I predicted.
  3. My last prediction was that on November 3 (5 days before the election) the Clinton machine would come out with some concocted dirt on Trump. I said it would likely be that he forced himself on an underage girl. This hasn't happened yet today but the day isn't over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News