ADVERTISEMENT

Priscilla wants to thank everyone for all heartfelt prayers expressed here in the Lions Den.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
Priscilla asked me to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers expressed here in Lions Den. This problem has really taken on a life of itself that has caused several emergency room trips over the past year and caused her to be admitted into the hospital several times in the past 12 months the latest being this past week.

I can't tell you how much the type of love that has been expressed to my wife here in the Lions Den over the past 24 hours and emails that have been sent have impacted her. She wanted me to come onto the board and thank everyone.

Without the patience and understanding Priscilla has shown toward me the past 40 years we've been married, I've would not have been able to live my life's dream having a Penn State sports publication Blue White Illustrated. She has been an invaluable part of my life and an unbelievable partner.

When I first began "Catch Lions Fever" 36 years ago during football recruiting season she came up with a funny line that showed me her devotion towards me and what I was trying to accomplish. There was no Internet or cell phones back in the early 1980s, what I had to do to track Penn State football recruiting was travel all over the states of New Jersey, Pennsylvania , New York and Ohio. For five or six months of the year I was on the road or talking on the "Watts" phone line installed at our townhouse in Harrisburg.

It was during that period of time Priscilla would tell our friends: "That I was a figment of her imagination" and she would laugh.

I love Priscilla more than anyone can imagine and she is the center of my life. Thanks for showing the love that she badly needed at this time in her life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News