ADVERTISEMENT

Football PSU names Deion Barnes new DLine coach

You wiffed on hackenberg.
Except I didn't. At the end of his freshmen season, Hack was one of if not the best pro-style QB in the country, that was in the most difficult offense for a freshmen QB right out of high school to learn. He was rough at times but improved significantly throughout the year and was great at the end. Then Franklin showed up with his clown car of idiots who ended his career.

Except I didn't. At the end of his freshmen season, Hack was one of if not the best pro-style QB in the country, that was in the most difficult offense for a freshmen QB right out of high school to learn. He was rough at times but improved significantly throughout the year and was great at the end. Then Franklin showed up with his clown car of idiots who ended his career.

You wiffed on Hackenberg. He was a statue, no pocket presence and not accurate. He was near the bottom of the B10 in passing as a freshman. FACTs.

Here is Hack when Obrien was coaching him.

At least he peaked as a pro. Proof that it was all Franklin's failure.

I am honestly not trying to sound condescending but I think you are giving Franklin way too much credit here. Franklins history with coaching hires suggests he does not make well educated or thoughtful decisions. In all likelihood, Barnes was the fall back option when everyone else fell threw. That meshes with what I have been told by people I trust.
Liar. No one speaks to you....only the voices in your head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT