ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-WVU 2024

That PSU team was full of YOUNG great players.

And Sunnyside was fully of YOUNG drunk kids afterwards...... I heard that Sunnyside is pretty much no more. Is that the case?

I also was there. Got out alive! Barely. Literally they were burning couches in the streets

Yes they were. The police opened up a hydrant up the hill to mitigate the risk. Within seconds, people were jumping in it. I remember one guy got caught in the stream, and it slammed him into the wall across the street. It was crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: WV Bruno
Yes they were. The police opened up a hydrant up the hill to mitigate the risk. Within seconds, people were jumping in it. I remember one guy got caught in the stream, and it slammed him into the wall across the street. It was crazy.

That's just a typical Friday or Saturday in Morgantown...

• Haha
I agree. With PSU’s grad losses and the trouble with the offense, this game is not a given IMO.
As frustrating as it is that we can't beat the Ohio State and Michigan's of the world there is currently no reason to be concerned about a team like WVU. Worst case next year, we'd be on par with OU this year who destroyed WVU--just like we did and we will.

As frustrating as it is that we can't beat the Ohio State and Michigan's of the world there is currently no reason to be concerned about a team like WVU. Worst case next year, we'd be on par with OU this year who destroyed WVU--just like we did and we will.
Also, doesn’t WVU lose the vast majority of its starting o-line, which is the main reason why that team had any success on offense?

Reactions: NedFromYork
WVU had a good team this year with what 9 wins - will be a test next year in Morgantown regardless of what the resident WVU hater here blathers about out endlessly.

Sorry, the fans rushed the field NEAR the end of that game. The game was never finished. We'll be nice and call it a draw.

WVU had a good team this year with what 9 wins - will be a test next year in Morgantown regardless of what the resident WVU hater here blathers about out endlessly.
I dont hate WVU. I'm just not pretending they're good so some of you can pretend we beat a good team this year. They didn't beat anyone with a pulse this year.

I'm sure I don’t care.
I’m sure there’s a reason you came to a Penn State board after a loss to be obnoxious after we beat you 38-15…yeah, that makes sense. Talking trash based on some other team doing what you couldn’t is not a good look.

Reactions: joeaubie21
I think WV Bruno has been respectful and I have enjoyed having him. Glad to be playing West Virginia again and hope to go to the game in Morgantown this year. I went to this year's game, a day after unexpected gall bladder removal surgery! 😂

You are our first game. It's never too soon to begin banter.
At least you aren't a Pittiot here crying about PSU not playing them anymore. You guy's have your hands full with those morons - what do they call you - Hoppie? whatever the hell that is.

At least you aren't a Pittiot here crying about PSU not playing them anymore. You guy's have your hands full with those morons - what do they call you - Hoppie? whatever the hell that is.
Hoopie. Anyways good luck. I usually leave these boards during the off season. I'll visit if I come back around Aug. I had a period where I stayed off these boards for several years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT