ADVERTISEMENT

PSWC Banquet on Sunday, April 7, 2024.

creamery freak

Jul 26, 2014
Thought I'd post this to find out who's attending and for comments before and after the banquet.

I'll be there, God willing, and I am looking forward to seeing Carter and Aaron honored for being 4× Champs. Aaron will also receive his Hodge trophy, which will be pretty cool. I'll be interested to see who comes out with the seniors to give their speeches.

The PSWC banquet is always a great wrap up to our wrestling season, and I'd encourage anyone who hasn't attended to put it on their bucket list. Great place to take your family too. The wrestlers are very approachable at the end of the banquet for pictures and conversation. Just a great overall event.

Just want to finish by thanking the volunteers with the PSWC that make this possible!

Thought I'd post this to find out who's attending and for comments before and after the banquet.

I'll be there, God willing, and I am looking forward to seeing Carter and Aaron honored for being 4× Champs. Aaron will also receive his Hodge trophy, which will be pretty cool. I'll be interested to see who comes out with the seniors to give their speeches.

The PSWC banquet is always a great wrap up to our wrestling season, and I'd encourage anyone who hasn't attended to put it on their bucket list. Great place to take your family too. The wrestlers are very approachable at the end of the banquet for pictures and conversation. Just a great overall event.

Just want to finish by thanking the volunteers with the PSWC that make this possible!
Since you mentioned "bucket list", my mother-in-law is 90 y/o and lives in a nursing home due to being physically unstable, but is sharp as a tack mentally. Over the past few years, she has developed a love for PSU wrestling and will actually tell people to NOT VISIT her room if there is a PSU match being televised. Carter is her favorite (no offense to the rest of the team) and we will be bringing her along on Sunday. We had planned this last year, but she fell and needed a shoulder replacement just before the luncheon... even at 90, she still has a bucket list!!

Since you mentioned "bucket list", my mother-in-law is 90 y/o and lives in a nursing home due to being physically unstable, but is sharp as a tack mentally. Over the past few years, she has developed a love for PSU wrestling and will actually tell people to NOT VISIT her room if there is a PSU match being televised. Carter is her favorite (no offense to the rest of the team) and we will be bringing her along on Sunday. We had planned this last year, but she fell and needed a shoulder replacement just before the luncheon... even at 90, she still has a bucket list!!
If I hit 90 (and my wife is taking the under on that) Cael will be on his way to his 36th Championship.

I didnt know if they would hold it at the Blackhawks arena? 🤷‍♂️
That would be nice but they did not in 2011 and I believe they still hold the MIdlands at NW. Since BIGs have been selling out most years you would think they would look for a bigger arena to make more money but maybe not.

Reactions: hlstone
90, nursing home, shoulder replacement ... you're not fooling anyone, Jaydin Eierman is your mother in law.

90, nursing home, shoulder replacement ... you're not fooling anyone, Jaydin Eierman is your mother in law.
Eierman at age 90

0367d2eb-a854-4dc9-8f27-7a0b6978e461.jpg

I can’t go to the banquet and two others thought they could go then had to cancel. So there is an extra ticket is interested…. Let me know here or email me at

Edit, ticket promised!

Last edited:
Couldnt Carter enroll in January, skip all classes, compete in duals, Big Tens and NCAAs and then drop out of school. Zero attended classes!!! And possibly a fifth National Championship!

I can't decide what is or isn't real now.
Carter did go up with the seniors and give his speech, so I think he is done. Cael, NIL and how the OTT go could change his mind. I told Carter he was a warrior, for what he did at NCAA's. I also told him that I hope he takes out Jordan Burroughs in 2 weeks. He liked that!

When I congratulated Levi, he volunteered that he was moving up, I didn't even ask.

Appreciate all the updates. In Carter's mind, he is about to win the Olympics (and the possibility of it not happening is just not there, that's not how he operates) so it makes sense to believe he's done with college wrestling. He said in an interview before, it doesn't make sense if you can do that then come back to wrestling college kids.

I think all in all, we'll get clarity as Olympic Trials end.

Carter told me he will not be back next year. 😪
I saw his this exchange. I had just finished my prime rib and crab legs. (at least some part of this post is factual).
Why didn't you guys tell me you was going? I heard Cael is coming back next year when I was at the soft serve ice cream dispenser.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT