ADVERTISEMENT

Question for you

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004
Congratulations on a big win against Illinois, but I do have a question. I would say that, arguably, the best 4 teams in the B1G are PSU, OSU, UM and Oregon. I see that you only play 1 of the other 3 (OSU) and at home. OSU plays all of the other 3 and 2 are away games. Do you think that you have caught a scheduling break?

Congratulations on a big win against Illinois, but I do have a question. I would say that, arguably, the best 4 teams in the B1G are PSU, OSU, UM and Oregon. I see that you only play 1 of the other 3 (OSU) and at home. OSU plays all of the other 3 and 2 are away games. Do you think that you have caught a scheduling break?
Regardless of their game, I still think that USC is better than Michigan, so I believe that PSU actually still is playing two of the other three best teams in the Big 10. PSU also has to play at Wisconsin, which usually isn’t easy. The team that really got the scheduling break is Rutgers, which doesn’t play Michigan, OSU, PSU or Oregon; how did that happen?

Reactions: Michlion
Not playing Oregon is a break. USC is probably tougher than Michigan despite Michigan beating them

Reactions: Michlion and SR108
My Magic 8 Ball says, “As I see it, yes.”

Yes, but we did not make the schedule.

I’m not so sure that UM is one of the top four this year. I can see them getting beat by teams other than OSU and Oregon.

Reactions: Michlion
Did you complain when the three beat in the b10 were all in the east?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT