ADVERTISEMENT

Questions for Board Lefties about the Biden bribery allegations

Dzapper

Gold Member
May 5, 2019
As I ran through the various "news" outlets this morning, it struck me that the Left Wing outlets are completely ignoring the revelations that the Comer committee exposed by forcing the FBI to provide the FD-1023s they originally refused to provide. This raises a bunch of issues that I'd like the Lefties here to comment on.

I hope one or more of them have some answers to these question that make some sense. I predict that only TooLyin' will respond and repeat the BS put out by the propaganda arm of the Biden Family Criminal Enterprise team (as if they actually address the issues). But, I'm ever hopeful that one of the others will legitimately try to explain why the Leftie media has gone silent on this stuff. No denials, not even an acknowledgement that a committee in Congress is investigating serious allegations against Biden..... just silence, like none of it exists... why?

A local radio show this morning played clips of a Trump attorney appearing on a couple of Leftie "news" shows last week and when he dared to compare the Trump indictment with Biden's situation with his possession of classified docs, he got the predictable responses. George Step-on-us called the comparison "ridiculous" and laughed at him. Kristin Collins declared that there were no specific facts yet provided in order to be able to accuse BIDEN of wrongdoing.... hmmm...who would normally come up with this kind of detail? The FBI? The DOJ? Investigative reporters from the Fourth Estate? I guess the Leftie logic here is, if that group ignores the story (or buries any incriminating facts they stumble upon) that there's nothing to see here.... move along and don't be "ridiculous" and make allegations that the known facts clearly point to... (Please see the Hunter Biden laptop story.... unbelievable....)

So, here we go:
1. Why the complete blackout of any mention of the Comer committee actions by the Leftie media?
2. Why indict Trump on the very day the info in the FD-1023s is provided to Comer's committee?
3. Why wouldn't Wray turn over the subpoenaed docs when first asked and only relent when threatened by being charged with criminal contempt of Congress?
4. Why would the FBI attempt to limit the review BY CONGRESS of the information in the FD-1023s that was not classified?
5. Why were the Dem/Soc members of the Oversight Committee strangely silent after they reviewed the information they saw in the FD-1023s?
6. How would you expect "the most transparent Administration" in the nation's history to react to the obvious implications of wrongdoing exposed in the FD-1023s? With an Al Capone-like statement such as, "Where's the money?" ( BTW, I think the reporter's response to that should have been: "where's the investigation looking into where the money went?" But, I digress.)
7. What if some intrepid brave soul actually pieces it all together (despite the best efforts of the FBI and DOJ and the Leftist media to prevent that) and it turns out that's there's plenty of evidence to prove that your boy, Joey, is the no good, lying crook that we all know he is? What then? What's the next level of denial? What "justification" will explain away his criminality? Do you then go directly to the position, "no need to come up with this made up BS any longer.... we're in charge, so just shut up or else!"?

IMO. the small minority of non-braindead Dem/Socs know Joey fvcked up bigly this time (you will recall Obama's warning about Joey's abilities in this regard, right?) Some are lying low just hoping it blows over and the scammers pull it off AGAIN and it will be "business as usual" soon enough. Another bunch want to be in the position to feign ignorance..."Biden did it but how we're we even to guess that was the case????") ... akin to "I'm shocked....gambling here in Casa Blanca?!?

But, that's just me. How about you Lefties? Still in complete denial? Maybe one of you will surprise me..... LOL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News