ADVERTISEMENT

Quick note ahead of a small change coming Monday.

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, but Monday morning we will be making a cosmetic update to the site, so you might notice one to two subtle changes.

However there is no need to fear, as our staff at PennState.Rivals.com is not going anywhere as everything else will remain the same, we are just simply going with a fresher, more modern look that is all.

Hope you all enjoy the new look on Monday and hopefully we have a new basketball coach by then too!

bugs bunny beauty GIF by Looney Tunes

Dear Sir;

Could you please bump up the thread explaining how to restore my sig pic? Looked for it but couldn’t find it and need to get mine back.

Thanks,

Spin

So I put in a new whirling dervish. Not my original but close.

Thanks for your help
You bet. And it looks good. You're not just a "blank space" anymore. lol. Now, we'll have to see what the new look on here has in store for us on Monday. I'll try to get some sleep, but the anticipation might be too much.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, but Monday morning we will be making a cosmetic update to the site, so you might notice one to two subtle changes.

However there is no need to fear, as our staff at PennState.Rivals.com is not going anywhere as everything else will remain the same, we are just simply going with a fresher, more modern look that is all.

Hope you all enjoy the new look on Monday and hopefully we have a new basketball coach by then too!

Don’t forget where you are and set the color scheme to scarlett.

The Happy Valley Insider
As mentioned last week, we are doing some cosmetic changes and giving the site a fresh new paint job as we go from Nittany Nation to Happy Valley Insider.

Now don’t worry, nothing else is changing as we are still the same exact staff and all, just a slight changing of the logo. Enjoy!

I'm pretty sure they ran into a copyright/trademark issue with Penn State. If you haven't noticed Penn State's Internal Media personnel had begun referring to the Penn State community as Nittany Nation.

Last edited:
good change

was never a fan of the "<team> Nation" thing. kind of cringe. it is really not a nation
Me too, as I think it’s very high schoolers. Every high school team down here in Maryland has some thing nation signs in their stadiums.

good change

was never a fan of the "<team> Nation" thing. kind of cringe. it is really not a nation
Who is a member of Toe Fungus nation? How about Peyronie's disease nation? Chronic Bowl Syndrome Nation?

I think the term can be useful.

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT