ADVERTISEMENT

Quinn Nordin not visiting PSU this weekend

Another site reporting that Nordin was offended that JF offered another kicker and decommitted.

chris-bosh-face-gif.gif

Oh well. You commit, but not really and get upset by the staff doing exactly what you're doing? Really. In cases like this, the parents should pop the big head before it gets out of control.

This whole thing is just beyond the pale, and has been for a few months. But if he really said he was offended by them offering another kicker, after all that has gone on, then he is really setting records for absurd behavior.

Offended that CJF offered another kicker but not offended that Harbaugh offered him nothing more than a gray shirt?! At least, not offended enough to turn down a sleep over.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
This whole thing is just beyond the pale, and has been for a few months. But if he really said he was offended by them offering another kicker, after all that has gone on, then he is really setting records for absurd behavior.

The thing is, our staff just really does not have the time to play this kid's game. He is either in or not. Up to him. We have a Plan B. This kid has no right to think that our staff is not entitled to have a Plan B.

I really don't think we have room for him.

A kicker is their target! Tweeting with HS school kids. Brilliant!!!
I've never been on Twitter, but my daughters tell me it is a cesspool. I trust their judgment, so I will stay off of Twitter.
Why would ANY Penn State fan tweet something negative at any prospective recruit? It is plain stupid.

Reactions: sarasotan
Uh huh. In which case we should have done it months ago.

Seriously, is there any bigger douche on the planet than this kid? Where the hell are his parents?
They're probably part of the problem. They had to pay for that nonsense involving the airplane.

I've never been on Twitter, but my daughters tell me it is a cesspool. I trust their judgment, so I will stay off of Twitter.
Why would ANY Penn State fan tweet something negative at any prospective recruit? It is plain stupid.

It's this board times 100. We have someone on this site that thought Menet and Simmons should beat up Nordin if he did take the visit. Funny thing is Simmons was still tweeting QN just last night. Seriously some here are beyond clueless and Twitter is even worse.

Reactions: EPC FAN
Too much drama, too much wasting the staff's time that could be better spent elsewhere. It's not unrealistic to expect reasonable behavior.

Reactions: Marshall30
I think the school has been shut since Weds. Were you at the Great Clips on Glenbrook on Jan 2?
Yes my boy needed a hair cut to go back to St. Joseph....they actually measure the hair length.

He hates it.....I love it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT