ADVERTISEMENT

Rathskeller Today (Saturday, 1/20)

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
My wife and I went to the Skeller today. Arrived around 3:00PM and the line took about 15 minutes or so to get in. Very crowded and somewhat upbeat which was surprising. I had two Rocks and left about an hour later...the line was around the corner and past The Clothesline and was probably about an hour and a half long.

The Nittany Lion Inn Shuttle was very busy dropping off and picking up outside the Skellar. Spent some time reminiscing with other older alum's about the good times we had there over the years. Very therapeutic. Glad we went and I may be back next Saturday as I'm currently planning on attending the BB game.

BTW, I got a Rathskeller "Last Call" T-Shirt!

Last edited:
New ownership group reportedly has access to even more-impressive memorabilia ... local frameshop busy making poster-sized prints like this:

202-Big-Trouble-in-Little-China-quotes.gif

Well my plans to visit the Skellar fell through. Hoped to get there before NYE and did not and can't make it up before it's supposed to close before next week.

Someone drink a rock for me.

Did the place still smell like vomit with a hint of clorox? There is only one way that they will ever get rid of that smell.....

image044.gif

Did the place still smell like vomit with a hint of clorox? There is only one way that they will ever get rid of that smell.....

image044.gif

Inam reminded that there are folks like Ziggy who have fridges stocked with Coors Light and think places like Quaker Steak & Lube and TGI McFunster's have "character" ;)
... unfortunately they are in the majority

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT