ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Georgia 2020 election fraud, who is ruby freeman & why did biden single out a random election worker for a citizens metal?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
With these recent indictments ruby is about to get put on blast. She should go down for seditious conspiracy.

Full text from tweet:
“Georgia - 2020 President Election - Was it Stolen?

Now that they’re going after Trump for “trying to Overturn the 2020… who is Ruby Freeman?

I heard Ruby Freeman & her daughter (her boss), were reportedly seen on videos that circulated with activity that was described as “scanning the same ballots” multiple times…

Did this really happen?
I don’t know. Here’s the video, you be the judge.

I heard There were also suitcases that were reportedly pulled out from under the tables once the other poll workers left during the 2020 presidential election.

Is it real?

I heard It was also reported that Ruby Freeman was heard on Cobb County Police Body Cam saying some pretty interesting stuff… is it true?

I heard Ruby Also apparently posted videos of herself showing some interesting things. Why show this?

Is it true?

[Ruby?]
“And they was saying the count was low…BOOM under the table. Cut the zip ties to scan them so the number would go up, so that’s how the number was created.”

“It is serious. It is deep. It is so real...the USB ports, I really would love to go live with that because the ballots is history...Now it’s the USB ports. So I need an attorney. I want to go live, I’ll go live on every platform because it is going to blow your mind.”

Part 1 Ruby Freeman on Police Body Cam?

Part 2 Ruby Freeman on Police Body Cam?

Ruby Freeman & Suitcases?

Ruby Recorded herself?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News