ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: A couple quick notes...

RyanSnyder

BWI Recruiting Analyst
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2013
Bellefonte
1) DB Robbie Robinson spoke with Terry Smith earlier this evening. They're still working on setting a potential visit date, but it's probably going to come April 18 for the spring game. That's the best date at the moment, but he doesn't have anything set in stone yet. He's visited Clemson and Maryland this winter and has a heavy track schedule these next few months, so it's a good sign to get him up at any point.

2) DL Karamo Dioubate is tentatively scheduled to be at PSU March 21. He's had issues locking down a ride before, but he feels pretty confident that he'll be able to make it up then. He hasn't been anywhere this winter. His only two visits are to PSU for the Michigan State game and a trip to Rutgers - forget the date off the top of my head.

I'll have more on Karamo tomorrow. Just wanted to pass that on quick. We should be hearing about a bunch of upcoming visit plans in these next few weeks. The coaches are working to set a ton of weekend visits during spring practice. Remember, Jordan McNair is March 21. Those should be big weekends. Same with early April.

3) PSU is working to setup a satellite camp in Charlotte, N.C. I don't have too many specifics at this time, but I've had a couple people talk to me about that now. That should be finalized sooner than later. As was announced earlier in the year, they'll definitely host a satellite camp with Old Dominion. I believe they're doing it again with Georgia Southern too. Or is it Georgia State?I have to double check that, but I believe they're doing three total this year.

This post was edited on 3/10 9:23 PM by RyanSnyder

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.