ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Chat w/ Ryan Snyder

RyanSnyder

BWI Recruiting Analyst
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2013
Bellefonte
I'm going to be around most of this afternoon, so I'll continue to check back throughout the day. I was able to speak with some people last night. Here's the latest regarding signing day.

- I think there's a good chance PSU signs 21 prospects this week. I'm not sure if Shaquon Anderson-Butts is going to sign this week. We'll have to see what happens, but I think that's unlikely. If you do the math, that basically means that PSU is going to add two signatures that aren't currently committed at the moment. I think those two will be Micah Parsons and Jayson Oweh. Of course, Oweh will publicly announce his commitment at the Under Armour All-America, Jan. 4. How that's all going to work, I'm not sure, but I do expect him to sign with the school of his choice this week. I think PSU is in the best position to do so.

- WR Jahan Dotson is the wild-card here. It sounds like he may sign with someone this week, but I can't act as if I'm speaking with Dotson regularly. I only get info on him secondhand. I know PSU has increased its interest in Dotson now that he's made it clear he won't sign with UCLA. Those two things I know. I think Enis is still the staff's top target at WR, but as I've said before, distance from home will be a factor. His mother isn't 100 percent sold on him going all the way across the country. When you add in the fact that Enis is going to wait this all out, PSU may decide to increase its efforts with Dotson. Could that lead to him signing with PSU this week? It's possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News