ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Chat with Ryan Snyder presented by JFQ Lending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Snyder/BWI Staff

Aug 11, 2010
JFQ-banner-660x165.3_1_21.png

New Year, New Savings on Mortgage Refi’s for Blue White Illustrated subscribers!

As we blitz into 2021, JFQ Lending is extending an exclusive offer for BWI subscribers to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates. JFQ Lending will cover any out-of-pocket cost for an appraisal when required. In addition, they will cover the underwriting fee of $1,365. JFQ Lending has a Better Business Bureau A rating, with over 2,000 reviews. They work with top lenders and do the hard work of finding the best deal for you. If you’re curious whether refinancing your mortgage is a good decision, reach out to Will Sweigart TODAY!

Call 480-493-5840 or email Will at Wsweigart@jfqlending.com.

JFQLending.com

I'll be around thoughout the day, but I'll start with a few topics I'm working on

1) I'm watching Maleek McNeil VERY closely for a commitment any day now. Sources have indicated that he's very close to announcing. Story is written on my end.

2) I have a handful of official visits confirmed with sources but not the players yet. Here's who I'm watching:

June 4-6

Kaytron Allen
Jacob Allen

June 11-13

Alex Vansumeren

June 18-20

Armani Winfield
Gunner Givens

June 25-27

Moses Walker
Holden Staes

Players schedule visits with schools and then change them regularly. That's happened a few times already with PSU. I was just talking to Omar Graham this morning about him cancelling his Michigan official visit, then switching PSU to that weekend. So, that's why I really want the players above to confirm on their own. With that said, I expect most, if not all of these guys to be here on those specific dates.

Figured that'd be a good place to start some discussion today. Let's go...

Last edited:
Reactions: GBlion and hohmadw
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News