ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Chat with Ryan Snyder presented by JFQ Lending

Ryan Snyder/BWI Staff

Aug 11, 2010
JFQ-banner-660x165.3_1_21.png

New Year, New Savings on Mortgage Refi’s for Blue White Illustrated subscribers!

As we blitz into 2021, JFQ Lending is extending an exclusive offer for BWI subscribers to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates. JFQ Lending will cover any out-of-pocket cost for an appraisal when required. In addition, they will cover the underwriting fee of $1,365. JFQ Lending has a Better Business Bureau A rating, with over 2,000 reviews. They work with top lenders and do the hard work of finding the best deal for you. If you’re curious whether refinancing your mortgage is a good decision, reach out to Will Sweigart TODAY!

Call 480-493-5840 or email Will at Wsweigart@jfqlending.com.

JFQLending.com

I'll be around throughout the afternoon to discuss recruiting. As I mentioned earlier today, a major focus of mine the past few days has been the Whiteout Camp and the junior days that are being planned that first weekend. I'm still working on the junior day list, but I do have a few names for Whiteout Camp confirmed so far. I've mentioned LB JR Strauss before. I think if he comes and performs, there's a real chance he could be part of this class. If he gets an offer, I think he commits pretty quickly. Middletown, Pa., prospect Tajae Broadie is another player looking to attend. He's listed as a tight end, but PSU likes him as a defensive end. Penn State is also curious to take a look at Joey Porter Jr.'s younger brother, DE/LB Jacob Porter. There are a few people in Lasch who think he's flying under the radar right now and could really take off this summer and into the fall. Two other players that I know the staff is expecting is DE/LB Micah Wing and DE Tomiwa Durojaiye. Also, keep an eye on Pitt cornerback commit Aveon Grose. Penn State has interest in seeing him up close, and although I don't believe he's locked in to attend, he's expressed interest in making the trip.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News