ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING: I'm in York, PA tonight watching Beau Pribula

amalone

Oct 12, 2005
The kid is as advertised. He has a big, accurate arm and he slings it with extreme precision. He doesn't hesitate to chose his open receiver and hit his receiver on the dead run. Most of his drops tonight were precise three step drops and hitting receivers between their single digit.

In Beau's 1st red zone pass early in the 1st quarter, he took a three step drop and lofted a perfect out pattern into the corner of the endzone hitting the receiver with a perfect spiral where only Beau's receiver could make the outstretched catch. Perfect throw and perfect execution in the sliding catch in the far corner of the end zone.

Beau's 2nd td pass was in the 3rd quarter after Hempfield muffed a punt. The Central coach called a post pattern on the 1st play going for the home run play and Beau split the safety and corner who had double coverage; Beau threw a perfectly lofted pass with the receiver on a dead run, right through the hands of both defenders and into Beau's receivers hands. Spectacular play. Kid has some wheels too. They ran a lot of student body right and left to wear the Hempfield defense down in the 2nd half and Beau showed speed and moxy to outwit defenders. Kid can throw on a dime and run with the ball. He throws a tight spiral with ease and hits receivers in stride. In a particular roll right pass, he hit the receiver while in a full sprint right, on his receivers break and it was a thing of beauty.

Beau is a "baller" and I can see why he lead his Central Panthers to the state final game in 2020. His stats say he's 6'2" and I'm 6'2" and he's at least 2 inches taller than I am. Kid is a leader, charismatic and his team rallied around him when Hempfield tied the game at 14 at the half on a td pass with :29 seconds left in the half. Beau came out running and passing and before you knew it... it was 35-14. Penn State is getting a tall, extremely accurate passer with moxy to run when needed if the play wasn't there and he just decimated Hempfields defense with runs as big as his arm. Kid is a straight baller and will be a 4 star recruit before the end of his season. Winner, leader, huge arm, elusive when running when he needed to.... he's a very good package and an extremely diverse player to have in the fold. Really can't understand how Rivals has him as a 3 star recruit. He made every throw and most were 3 step drops and Beau was popping or dropping dimes all night when he threw. Late in the game, when Central needed 1st downs to close out the game, they called designated quarterback runs and Beau made 1st downs with quick cuts and strength on quarterback draws. I can't wait to see him on the next level as Penn State is getting a straight up baller and accurate passer who throws with little to no hesitation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News