ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: Reminder for Wednesday...

RyanSnyder

BWI Recruiting Analyst
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2013
Bellefonte
I wanted to remind you all that Penn State will be hosting a few prospects tomorrow, the most notable of which are DB Luke Farrell.

Farrell already holds an offer from the staff. He's visiting Boston College today. PSU is in his top four and with a good visit, they could put themselves in a very good position. Ohio State and Michigan State are also firmly in the mix.

Gilbert is yet to pick up an offer, but we've spoken a few times in recent weeks and he has said on multiple occasions that he expects to get an offer while visiting. Gilbert is a very bright young man. I always enjoy talking to him. He carries himself well.

Three-star DE Zach Gilbert is also expected to be here. I believe he is Mark Gilbert's cousin, but I'm not 100 percent sure. I have to double-check on that. Zach holds 13 offers currently, so he's another guy to watch.

I'm also expecting 2017 WR Darian Street to be on campus. He tweeted that about a week back. I have to get his contact info still. I'm not really sure where he stands at the moment, but anyone that's followed him on Twitter has seen that he's very pro-PSU. He's made it clear that he'd love to get a PSU offer, but I'm still not sure where exactly he stands.

I've added all of these prospects to the visit list that's pinned on the top of the board. You can access their film there.

This post was edited on 4/7 1:55 PM by RyanSnyder

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.