ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: Two New OL Offers

RyanSnyder

BWI Recruiting Analyst
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2013
Bellefonte
Penn State extended offers to two Class of 2016 offensive lineman on Friday.

OL Zach Adams - FILM - 6-6, 315 - Frederickburg, Va. - Riverbend

- I posted an update on Adams last week noting that he's a name Penn State fans need to keep an eye on, but even I was a little surprised that he picked up an offer so quickly. I know that Penn State began showing serious interest about a month back. He then worked out for both Herb Hand and Brent Pry on Tuesday, April 28.

Adams has visited West Virginia, Virginia, N.C. State, Texas, Duke and Maryland so far. He also earned top performer honors at the Rivals Camp in Richmond (CLICK HERE) and had another solid showing at the Washington D.C. Nike Camp.

OL Alex Gellerstedt - FILM - 6-7, 275 - Dublin, Ohio - Coffman

- Gellerstedt visited Penn State back on March 28. We spoke with him briefly following that visit and he made it clear to us that Penn State was a school he really wanted an offer from, so the staff should have a real chance here. He's also visited a bunch of schools so far - Kentucky, Pitt, Vanderbilt, Ohio State, Northwestern, Illinois, North Carolina, Duke and Michigan State - so we'll be checking in with him in the near future to learn more on when he may be interested in making a decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News