ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: Updated offers board & a few OTs to watch

RyanSnyder

BWI Recruiting Analyst
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2013
Bellefonte
I updated the 2021 offers board this afternoon. The main updates to read are Khalil Dinkins, Derrick Davis and George Rooks. A few others are updated, too. I also spoke with sources about offensive tackle and where Penn State goes from here. They confirmed that Penn State will extend more offers at tackle. Adding a tackle remains arguably the biggest priority in the 2021 class.

Here are a few names to keep an eye on:

Brandon Honorable - Teammates with Jaylen Reed at MLK in Detroit. Currently committed to Pitt.
Zenuae Michalski - Indiana prospect who committed to Louisville back in April. Florida State and Ohio State offered in the past few weeks.
Jeremiah Crawford - Junior college prospect from Butler C.C. Grew up in Kansas
Cameron Ball - Atlanta native that I wrote about previously. He did the Virtual Combine with the staff and grabbed their attention through that. Ball was planning to commit around this time but is now holding off from what I understand.
Tomas Rimac - Committed to West Virginia back in June.
Enrique Cruz - Just committed to Syracuse a few weeks ago. From Chicago suburbs.
Tyler Needham - Rutgers commit from Penn Charter in Philly. Committed back in June.

2021 Offers Board: Offense

2021 Offers Board: Defense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News