republicans are stupid, part???

junior1

May 29, 2001
ok, I know that we're not yet into the actual political crazy season for the upcoming election, but so far the ads I see for republican candidates are "out of focus".

What's important to americans...high gas prices, high food prices, the border, reduced 401k/ira balances, fentenyl killing our kids, unemployment of minorities, reduced real earnings......abortions

what are republicans pushing in their ads, Trump raid, biden going after trump supporters, use of marines in biden speech (which most people didn't see), rebutting biden attacks on MAGA.....

So, results....dems have won last two special house elections....

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
ok, I know that we're not yet into the actual political crazy season for the upcoming election, but so far the ads I see for republican candidates are "out of focus".

What's important to americans...high gas prices, high food prices, the border, reduced 401k/ira balances, fentenyl killing our kids, unemployment of minorities, reduced real earnings......abortions

what are republicans pushing in their ads, Trump raid, biden going after trump supporters, use of marines in biden speech (which most people didn't see), rebutting biden attacks on MAGA.....

In a NY Democratic district and in election a waited voting primary? Do you grasp in Alaska that the two republicans garnered 61% of the vote ? And there still is a general election and the district is app R +9? Meaning the democrat got 39% of the vote.
I don’t know where you live but I’ve been seeing adds outline democrat failures on a consistent basis.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

What you’re talking about is one day after that speech and online chatter. Seriously .

junior1

May 29, 2001
In a NY Democratic district and in election a waited voting primary? Do you grasp in Alaska that the two republicans garnered 61% of the vote ? And there still is a general election and the district is app R +9? Meaning the democrat got 39% of the vote.
I don’t know where you live but I’ve been seeing adds outline democrat failures on a consistent basis.
well, not to be snarky, but it great that republicans got 61% of the vote. But, a democrat is going to be sworn in to a seat held by republicans since 1974. No matter what % of votes republicans get in the upcoming election, if democrats end up with 218 seats they retain control of the house for the next two years.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
well, not to be snarky, but it great that republicans got 61% of the vote. But, a democrat is going to be sworn in to a seat held by republicans since 1974. No matter what % of votes republicans get in the upcoming election, if democrats end up with 218 seats they retain control of the house for the next two years.
There’s an election in November , and tell me how this works well?
It’s a real stupid system but it does nothing to prove your point except no candidate got 50% of the vote now.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for the tip on how Congress works🙄

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Thanks for the tip on how Congress works🙄
It also proves that at least 16,000 of the 53,000 voters (assumed to be republicans) that voted for the other republican decided to vote for the democrat for 2nd rather than vote for Palin. This means that Palin would still have lost in a straight up election against the democrat. Who knows what will happen in November but it does indicate that Palin is the wrong candidate to put up for the office.

Reactions: NJPSU

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

Republicans always get caught up in the stupid culture war bullshit. That’s what happens when you have a low iq/low sophistication voter base.

Reactions: Catch50

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Republicans always get caught up in the stupid culture war bullshit. That’s what happens when you have a low iq/low sophistication voter base.
I actually understated how many republicans had to have chosen Peltola over Palin. Begich the other republican got 49,833 votes. In order for Peltola to end up with the 91,206 she got, she had to bleed 21,158 votes from the voters that voted for Begich That means Palin lost about 40% of the republican vote to a democrat. Impressive! Obviously the majority of Alaskans are not interested in having her represent them.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Says the party whose culture wants to cut the schlongs off kids to make adults feel better
You just proved my point. You care more about this fake culture war stuff that right wing media feeds you than real issues.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Says the party whose culture wants to cut the schlongs off kids to make adults feel better
My mind is on infrastructure and industrial arts education in high schools. Your mind is on schlongs. It would be telling if not for the history of your party.