ADVERTISEMENT

Rider (don’t we usually have five match threads by now) Match thread

If I’m just lost, tell me. But I don’t see a match thread and it’s almost time to open a white claw.
I think this makes Rider Thread #3 . . . have another White Claw, you crazy bastard!

Reactions: mcpat
Like most, I assume, I’m excited for 125 and 149 tonight. More intel on what we have with Steen and a great test for SVN.

I’m going to get this started early because I have to eat dinner . . .

Penn State at Rider

7:30 PM Eastern

Audio: Lionvision

Video: BloRasslin’

I can’t do PBP, so I hope others will step up. Please give scores, and explain what the hell you saw if you feel the need to exclaim ‘Wow!’, ‘Woah!’, ‘Son-of-a!’, ‘Nice!’, or other such phrases. Details, people.

And keep it clean.

Not a fan of Flo by any stretch. Have had my share of bad experiences with them. However $30 for two duals is very reasonable in my opinion. Let the rasslin begin!

Who else is excited about 125 and 149 tonight?
I am equally excited for all of our young leaders. It’s early, and this dual is sure to be a great learning experience for all of them. I am absolutely certain each is grateful for the opportunity to compete and to grow. Eat the same, train the same, compete the same, learn the same. It’s really just meh, but also wonderful at the same time. Work towards March — we couldn’t have a better group of guys.

Hoping FLO gives us more wrestling action tonight and less Rotating Circle of Death.

Clean?
I’m going to get this started early because I have to eat dinner . . .

Penn State at Rider

7:30 PM Eastern

Audio: Lionvision

Video: BloRasslin’

I can’t do PBP, so I hope others will step up. Please give scores, and explain what the hell you saw if you feel the need to exclaim ‘Wow!’, ‘Woah!’, ‘Son-of-a!’, ‘Nice!’, or other such phrases. Details, people.

And keep it clean.
Clean? This isn't hr lol

Im excite
im-very-excite-borat-sagdiyev.gif

Think the guys might look a bit sluggish tonight and will look much better Sunday. Just think it's the kind of week that Cael put a beat down on the boys.
Funny, I was thinking the opposite — on fire tonight, sluggish Sunday. But maybe I just think that for every Lehigh match.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Ok..hoping for PSU to go 9-1 tonight. Sorry Alex..have to go with my hometown kid Hunter Mays! I promise Alex, I won't root against you the rest of the year!

Purchased Flo for the second year. Looking to watch tonight. I don't see listed on FLO?

I think I’m most excited to hear the Rider student assigned to call tonight’s match.

Reactions: nitlion6
Purchased Flo for the second year. Looking to watch tonight. I don't see listed on FLO?
If you're on website, hit schedule up top and scroll all the way down..not sure why they have it all the way down there. On phone app it's right there when u hit schedule

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT