ADVERTISEMENT

RIP David Crosby

one of the greats but quite a load. He was one of the key parts of CSNY and was hated, for many years, by the rest of the band. He was quite outspoken and simply couldn't control himself. But his music was beautiful and I feel like the Deja Vu album is the best of all time.

I'll always remember him as a 60s/70s protest musician who grew old and then tried to punish anyone that protested the govt narrative. Funny how age and money changes people.

If you would like to get a better feel for David Crosby check out a music documentary called Echo in the Canyon. I think it was Netflix though I am not so sure. Anyway it dealt with the music culture in Laurel Canyon in the mid 60’s. Crosby was part of the Byrds then later CSNY. It is really well done and you can get a sense about Crosby and his influence and the whole era.

Last edited:
If you would like to get a better feel for David Crosby check out a music documentary called Echo in the Canyon. I think it was Netflix though I am not so sure. Anyway it dealt with the music culture in Laurel Canyon in the mid 60’s. Crosby was part of the Byrds then later CSNR. It is really well done and you can get a sense about Crosby and his influence and the whole era.
Echo in the Canyon Trailer:

Reactions: Little J
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT