Nazi survivor

Battle of the bulge veteran

Opened China

Lied about Vietnam

Ended Vietnam war

Interesting life

Last edited:
Reactions: auxgym
As a kid my father had the tv news on during family dinners as we typicall ate when he got home. Walter Cronkite and food are etched together in my memory.

Kissinger was one of the early names I remember hearing a lot. I wonder what he was thinking about the current state of Israel and Palestine? The riddle without an answer requires someone whose abilities are extraordinary. It seems like that generation is passing away and the new torchbearers are not evident.

RIP

Reactions: RochLion and auxgym
Looked up some of his quotes. First one hit it out of the park!

“Corrupt politicians make the other ten percent look bad.”

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
I had the privilege of hearing Mr Kissinger speak a long time ago. Spoke a lot about world events that day and what he thought would play out. I thought at the time he was crazy. Most of the things he spoke about that day came to pass.
Would be cool off you could find a copy of that speech and see the results. Probably archived somewhere.

Reactions: NedFromYork
A Jew who fled Nazi Germany and then won a Nobel Peace Prize (back when that meant something).

An Aytheee that is/was the face of sending Murican 18 year olds to do proxy war in Vietnam whilst all the while working to make sure trillions in Murican manufacturing wealth were offshored to low wage Communist China, and to Swiss and City of London Bank vaults.

Reactions: indynittany
An Aytheee that is/was the face of sending Murican 18 year olds to do proxy war in Vietnam whilst all the while working to make sure trillions in Murican manufacturing wealth were offshored to low wage Communist China, and to Swiss and City of London Bank vaults.

Sound familiar?

Reactions: indynittany
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT