ADVERTISEMENT

Roku Wrestling Stuff

CropDuster507

Jul 13, 2015
Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. I recently acquired a Roku, although I probably deserved coal in my stocking. Anyone know good wrestling stuff to check out on there? I found BTN and Flo's channels on there. I know ESPN has stuff from time to time. Are there other dope wrestling finds on Roku that could help pass my winter break away?

Sidebar: PSU finally comes back to MN next week. Aye!

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. I recently acquired a Roku, although I probably deserved coal in my stocking. Anyone know good wrestling stuff to check out on there? I found BTN and Flo's channels on there. I know ESPN has stuff from time to time. Are there other dope wrestling finds on Roku that could help pass my winter break away?

Sidebar: PSU finally comes back to MN next week. Aye!
Flo's on Roku? YES! Thanks for the info i never even thought to look.

If you haven't seen them already, make sure that you watch Prince of Pennsylvania and Team Foxcatcher on Netflix. Some great archival footage plus first hand commentary by the guys who were there.

Thanks for the feedback. I've seen most of the Schultz stuff, but I'll probably take a second round on 'em.

The roku should give you a fix for your 80s and 90s wwf/wwe entertainment.

It's been a great couple of days of winter break, I tell ya what. WWE Network is wild.

As corny as that stuff is at times, I have to hand it to the McMahons, I find myself still entertained all these years later.

I got rid of WWE Network earlier this year. I had fun going through the old stuff from when I was a kid but I could only watch so much before I was over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT