ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor on MGoBlog that 2019 starting RB Chris Evans has been kicked out of Michigan

Wolve1972 just surfaced for air for the first time today, he’s been hiding in a shell hole since Michigan was bombed in the Peach bowl.
Wolve1972 also won an award today. Shown below.
idiotalert-400x266.png

Hey song. Kathy S and Linda P are starting to organize our class reunion for the summer. Looks to be at the Tall Cedars picnic grove on Jonestown Rd in Hbg. No set date yet. Dang, we're getting old.
No kidding! Keep me posted. One of my retired PSU buddies golfs with Linda’s husband on occasion near Myrtle Beach. Beach has also hooked up wth her husband for golf through my buddy as well several times.

Just remind him that Larry Nassar was a Michigan grad.

....typical Michigan Grad I might add. If you only count the ones that aren't trying to blow up the world or continually attempting their act of true love.... auto felatio.

About as "set" as a team could be after losing their starter. Two 5 star RB's (Slade and Ford), one of whom played successfully as a true freshman last season. Two 4 star RB's (Cain and Holmes), both of whom are already physically very mature, and one of whom (Holmes) that played as a true freshman at ND in 2017. Oh, the other, Cain, had offers from about every college program on the planet. And a 3 star RB (Brown) that ran for 700+ yards and 11 TD's in one high school game, was state champ in the 100 meters, in his 3rd year in the program, and also pretty physically mature.

Is there something to complain about in that? Other than having a returning Heisman candidate, that's about as good as it gets....
Brown will get 30-50% of the carries. He looked very good in the last games of 2018.

Latest from Wolve1972? "You Penn State guys are so full of it. You don't know half the story about Evans, but you jump to conclusions right away. It's not like he was caught raping little boys in the shower. Besides, we don't rally need Evans anyway, he'd be 3rd string in the fall." o_O:rolleyes::eek:
Many UM fans are not excited about the idea of Evans starting. He is criticized for being lazy in pass blocking and also for being averse to contact. Regardless as to his position on the depth chart, this would create a serious lack of depth at the RB position, and considering the only experience behind him comes from a walk on and a sophomore with around 30 snaps losing Evans would be a big deal for UM.

Brown had 9 touches (54 yards) the entire season (5 for 29 yards over the second half of the season).

He was tied for 7th on the team in Rush yards...... 16th in Yards from Scrimmage.

:)

Brown may play a big role throughout the remainder of his career.
But it’s comical to claim he has established anything to date.
I'd be surprised if Brown gets that many touches next year.

No worry a star RB will suddenly be "misled" or "mistreated" in some form or fashion at his current university. This will result in a high profile running back being given a waiver and come to the rescue of Michigan. It happens virtually every year, the only difference is this will not be a QB.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT