SAB

Ian

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
State College, Pa
is he 6ft+ 200 or 6ft- 160?

Only rated #12 in Pa as 3*.

Does this mean Dotson is out?

I hope it's not a reach in trying to nab Parsons.

SAB has been recruited as an athlete. I've seen him listed at 202 now. Dotson is not out. Looks like an OSU/PSU decision.

Dotson is leaning elsewhere. SAB is an athlete, and the WR class looks like it will be insane with or without Dotson.

Let's put him in the middle at 180. Have seen him play and I would be shocked if he is in the 200 range. I would guess that last fall when he was a junior he was in the 165-170 range so maybe 180 now is likely. He is not a "thick" kid at all so I don't believe 200 is even close.
IIRC Butts has legit offers from ND, FL and OSU so I don't think he is a reach at all. Also remember he played on a Hbg HS team that played for the state championship and they had a lot of weapons including Parsons, who was getting a lot of touches as a RB and Joel Davis who made the Big 33 team. So the ball was spread around.

We can call him an athlete or whatever, but in reality, he's a WR.

Why not recruit Micah's buddy??
Every class has a few "misses", but if your miss brings in a top 10 recruit, did you really miss
AND, if both contribute, you win BIGLY!

Could be a safety too.

Think he is more likely to project as a lanky, corner. As someone pointed out in this thread, he isn't a thick kid. When I saw him play his athleticism was extremely impressive. His technique and route running was not.

Did you happen to look at his offer list? Pay ZERO attention to stars given by recruiting services. ZERO. With due respect to Rivals, they have absolutely no qualifications to rate talent. None. No more qualified than you or your mailman. Look at offers and legit times/stats. Nothing more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT